Keaton x Reader

Wow epicface752 really came through for me! A speedy request and I'm excited to write! Let's gooooooo!

Keaton was a wolfskin. Scruffy and basically a stray dog out in th streets. It made you roll your eyes every time he'd try to please you by bringing you a little "treasure". Well, you never thought cars and dogs would get along but apparently that discriminational stereotype never entered his mind.

Today was the same. Scruffy tramp trying to please the lady. Your ears picked up the sound of the wolfskin approaching withnhis heavy footsteps and wagging tail. Your Neko Tail flickered as your prim skirt easily covered your thin legs.

"(Your name)! Look at this! I think I finally found something you'd like!"

You cocked an eyebrow and crossed a leg over your other. Even though he was never one to find something of your taste it was amusing seeing him try. Little streetcar scruffy little dog. But in a way he was kinda of cute. 

Keaton bent down on one knee and siplayed a large bouquet of exquisite fish. Ever since Lord Ryoma's son joined the third party army you've been having a lot of fish rescently. He was a skilled spear fisher so why make his talents go to waste? Keaton must have noticed it was your favorite food.

"Oh! Thank you!"

You made a smile that wasn't forced as you licked your lips delicately. A tiny little kitten fang poked out of your mouth as you stared at the wide varieties. Salmon, tuna, trout, everything a neko loves to eat!

Keaton beamed and he stood up. He thought back to the favor trade his pal Kaden had. Maybe he could morph thst into a way to benefit him since he got a gift you enjoyed for once.

"Hey! I have an idea. Can you repay me somehow? With a nice one on this side?"

The tapped his cheek and held it out towards you. You rolled your eyes knowing he doesn't want a lick or a puppy kiss. Just like real cats, your tongue was like sandpaper. You leaned over and pecked his cheek causing him to do the Anthony Ramos thing in 21 chump street. 

While he was being a complete airhead, which was u characteristic for him, you looked at the fish and set them down

While he was being a complete airhead, which was u characteristic for him, you looked at the fish and set them down. He was trying really hard. Maybe soon you'd return the favor.

Time skip to the next day.

You couldn't believe you were doing this. Why did you bribe yourself into doing this!? Oh , right. It was for Keaton. You wanted to be nice and get him something. But eww eww EWWW!!!

You held the dead mouse in your hands, sir far away from your body as possible. This was the kind of thing he liked as treasure, yes?

Sure, it was a blast hunting the mouse! But once it's dead it smells weirds and it's disgusting! It was worth it to have that little blast of fun and to make Keaton happy though. Maybe one day you both can go Tom and jerry hunting. But for now GROSS!!!

You rushed to his private quarters and hastily knocked on the door. Please be homemade please be home please be home please Be home YES!

Keaton opened the door and he instantly had hsi two lives start wagging when he saw you, cat ears and all. Your nose was cutely scrunched up and your tail had its fur sticking on end and it was straight in the air. 

"(Your name)? What are you- WHA!?"

He gasped and he got cute little stars in his puppy dog eyes. Maybe this Lady needed a Tramp. With that little burst of childlike excitement you saw something in him you wanted. 

"You got me a mouse?! This is a large one too! I don't have one of this color in my collection yet! You're the best!"

He brought you into a large bear hug after taking the mouse. The hug was warm, something you really loved. You liked to curl up against warm things, being a cat and all. Without knowing what you were doing you let out a purr and hugged him back.

"No problem, Tramp."