Chrom x (Male) Reader

Since Noob9000 gave me a prompt where the reader is supposed to be Robin I had a very fun idea. Also just watched the emoji movie for the first time and it SUCKED!!!

 It was after the war. Yilsse successfully defeated both Valm and Plegia and peace spread through the land luckily. You and your beloved Husband went through thick and thin to get to this moment.

Oh a moment like this, some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this. The perfect moment. Your daughters, where a carrier woman oh so graciously carried them both, were peacefully sleeping together in their bed. 

Your husband had his arm around your waist and he wasn't gazing proudly at both of them. Thanks to Cordelia and Tharja for carrying both of your children deliberately.  You were so grateful for your family.

Chrom, Lucina, Morgan, and you. Father, Daddy, Lucy, and MoMo. You lean into your husband's touch and sigh. This was perfect. Chrom replicated these feelings. He hugged you tighter to him.

"Our lovely daughters. Aren't you proud, Love?"

He whispered into your ear. ASMR amirite? You shivered at his breath trickling the hairs on your neck. You just grabbed his face and pulled him into a quick yet passionate kiss.

"Very. But I'm sure the other countries aren't..."

You were nervous twenty four seven about other countries perceiving two Kings ruling the land. Two married men ruling a kingdom. It just worried you. Chrom pressed his finger against your lips and you looked in his eyes.

"Who gives a damn. We're happy and our people are happy. That's all that's matters."

You nodded and leaned against his chest. His heartbeat was for you. That was a very nice feeling. Just hearing his heart beat against your ear was soothing. You felt drowsy and Chrom knew it. He placed his hand behind your neck on the perfect spot.

"Let's go to bed, Robin."

You nodded and followed him to your shared bedroom. You really loved your husband.

Short and fluffy. Like it?

~Eva