Laslow x Reader

If you haven't noticed, my free one Shots are the Boiz I'm working on making an OC x Reader for #LiveToServe. Seriously if you'd participate that would be amazing! Also listen to the song it's AMAZING

you were scared of love. It's so unpredictable! A gut feeling that your whole body just idolizes and craves so you become greedy to spend time with some other person you most likely don't know! 

What if you fall in love with someone in this army?! That scares you the most. You already didn't like love because you thought yourself unworthy, but you also knew War was hardly the time for such ludicrous things.

But your self esteem was outweighing the logical part of this delimma. You didn't want to give yourself away to only have it given back. You weren't doing defensive! You were just being cautious!

But oh no. Your heart wanted to betray you. After the back to back battles against both Hans and Iago you met him. Prince Xander's retainer with the gray hair and dashing smile. When he saw you you felt like there was a door you couldn't close and you were on for a ride.

When he saw you your heart started beating faster and your face flushed with a heat uncontrollable. In the Midest of battle he saw you, and you prayed he wanted to see you again. But you didn't know why.

No no no. You didn't want to fall in love. Ecspecially not during a battle. Not during a war when victory was Justin out of reach. You couldn't be doing this right now! You don't even know Him!

...

But that could be easily fixed... yeah it could. It could! But you weren't ready for that. You weren't ready to have the feeling of joy when he holds you. What if when he talks to you he runs away and you can't hide from it?

...

After that battle you were with Corrin to her side to see her and the other Nohrian imperials greet their siblings. The gray haired man that caught your heart in a second was standing by prince Xander. 

He sent you another glanced that most likely didn't have any meaning behind it. What were you doing!? You're heart was pounding in fear, anticipation, and the foriegn feeling that you assumed was love.

What truly was the scariest thing about this? What if he was criminal or a psychopath? No, his partner seemed to hold those traits more than him. He didn't seem like one but the villain in those novels you read always were disguised!

But what scared you the most is what if he liked your eyes, And made you laugh, and liked your smile, and hugged you when you felt sad. What if he was perfect and he wanted you? How would you feel? Would you be able to handle all of it? What if when he sees you he wants to again?

He smiled at you after your moment of an internal panic attack. He did have lovely eyes and a suave smile. You felt helpless right there. DOwn for the count and drowning in his intelligence eyes and his hunger pang frame.

Everyone else's walked away getting carried away in the conversation. It left you And this stranger alone. You were just staring in his eyes and he was staring right back at you. You became self conscious of your body.

You were too fat, not busty enough, had flab everywhere, had too big thighs, you were a total pear! A pear with no boobs and you looked dorky and you'd be a terrible girl for anyone! That's why you were scared of coming out of hiding. You thought you didn't deserve love.

"Hi. I'm Laslow."

Oh crap you forgot your dang name. You felt like if he took your hand together you out couldn't just be seventeen. You felt like together you could finish this war. You felt like this stranger was your destiny. He was your Emmet to your Elle. You looked down arm your hands.

"Oh. I'm...uh...I'm (Your name)."

He chuckled at your nervousness. He seemed one enioy your company. That was a first. Someone who you just met wanting to talk to you more. This suspicion would be co firmed further with his proposal.

"Well (Your name.) you seem like a nice enough girl. Why don't I treat you To some tea? I don't love to know you."

A date? Right off the bat?! So he didn't mind, he liked you already. At the very least he showed some interest. You had stars in your eyes and your breath taken away secretly. You actually smiled.

"S-sure!"

"Ah hello rejection my old- wait YES?!"

He didn't think you'd agree? He seemed like the perfect guy. You thought you were the one who did be the rejected in any interaction with him. You blsuhed and looked down.

"Just... please? I feel like something in my chest is fluttering right now. I'd love to go with you to tea.."

Oh what was that garbage of a sentance?! He just stared at you before reaching out for your hand and he took it in his own, enticing your fingers. He flashed you that adorable smile again.

"Then why don't we just go?"

You let him lead you off the battlefield into the Astral Plane with the rest of the soldier said Tom To to the tea shop there. Hopefully Felicia wasn't on duty....