HOLY-

Five

Mother 

Trucken

THOUSAND

READS!?

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!

MOTHER OF NAGA PRAISE THESE MAGINIFICENT PEOPLE FOR READING MY CRAP STORIES!!! Libra? Help me mother trucking pray because this is the absolute BEST!!!

INHALE

EXHALE

INHALE

EXHALE

INAHLE

....

Okay I'm fine. But are you?! This is a huge milestone plus making this chapter the one hundredth makes it even better! Halfway there guys! I love you all so much and thank you for everything!

I also wanted to mention I've been getting more people opening up to me and requesting as well as participating in my challenges which anybody would adore. Im so glad I wmt all of you and I will love and support you all the way!

XD

Now the main thing. For the five Thailand reads special I will allow something. Tonight I will leave this and let comments pour in. 

It can be a story request, it can be a personal question, it can be asking for literally anything from me. Not just a writing prompt. The only questions I will not answer are my age and real name.

You can ask me to draw someone for you, make you an OC, ask me about myself and questions about fire emblem. Ask me my favorite Ships anything! You can ask me for things and you can ask me to do a "pick my unit"thing or whatever. And this is in addition to the normal story request WHICH IS ALWAYS OPEN UNLESS THE BOOK IS COMPLETED

I  so stoked you guys! I can't  wait for morning to arrive for you to ask me some crap! I love you so much and thank you for everything!

But in extange for a face reveal I need five people asking for it. I also need one one shot from somebody about each of the following: Henry, Kaden, Lon'qu, Hinata, And Leo. Once I have one of each of those plus five people asking for it ONLY THEN will I show you guys my ugly face. Serisouky why would you want to!?

But yeah. Please ask away! I can't wait to make a question and answers chapter in the morning! You mean the world to me and I could ask for more!

Keep on requesting! It makes my day!

~Eva