Xander x Reader

So last night ThatGurlCanRead gave me a request but I was ready to drop dead so I told her that I would do it in the morning and here we are! I have to go back to school. BLEH!!! Oh well.

Resteraunt AU

You watched from the kitchen as your beloved Husband's fangirls walked in with smiles on their faces and hearts in their eyes. It made you sick.

Of course they knew he had a devoted wife. You made sure Leo's goirfirend knew this and she agreed to start cutting down on the Xander's merch but it seemed even more piled in every day. You wanted to take your knife and launch it into their skulls.

The only people im the resteraunt at the time were the fangirls talking to Xander so you hadnt a need to cook. Leo walked your way, being the subtly kind little brother in law he was.

"Jealous?"

"Extremely. Don't those girls have anything better to do with their lives?! I swear some of them are twelve!"

Leo sighed and he pulled out his phone, walking way. Probably texting that girl again. You'd never expect Leo to hen the clingy one. Then Elise jumped over to you woth a wide smile. You're precious little sister in law.

"Hey (Your name)! What's with that scowl? Is it those fangirls?"

You nodded woth a bitter taste on your tongue. Elise gave you a hug through the little window we're you place dishes for them to serve. Imagery? Think of the little window between spongebob and squidward.

"Well don't worry its only for a half hour!"

You smiled sadly as she let go. She hopped away to go clear tables for the girl's who did sit down after they talk to Xander. Right when Elise skipped away Camilla walked up to you. She was one year younger than you, so she felt more like the prettier twin. 

"If looks could kill those girls would be vaporized. Are you alright darling?"

"No."

Camilla watched her glare at the girls and she left her to it. You sighed to yourself and slumped on the counter. You looked down starting to just give up. That's when Xander shot a look your way.

You caught his gaze and you smiled so proudly at him. It was like you were happy to be his trophy. But you felt like one of those wives from the old days that you only were married to for money. 

Sooner than later the half hour was over. You literally ran out of the kitchen and hugged Xander's neck. He would always chuckle at how clingy you'd get after he had to speak to his fans.

 A bunch of the fangirls were fuming at you. Oh they were mad at his wife hugging her husband?! You smirked their way and secretly flicked them off. One of them stood up and left. You felt like you had a victory.

Xander was still yours and you pissed off a fangirl. Today was a good day.

That last sentence made me laugh writing it. But my throat hurts like hell. So yeah. I hope this one was fun. I was currently listening to 21Chump Street and it's GOOD.

~Eva