Shiro x Reader

Because he fits the song so well. Also I SHIP IT SO DANG HARD!!! Wolfychu, GET SOME!!! What? I'm a fangirl of many fandomz! My favorite version of this song by far. Also look up SweetyTOON's channel, his songs and albums are so good! I need to by an iTunes card to download them!

You puffed out your cheeks to hide your flustered nature. The carefree high prince of Hoshido at your side, trying to get your attention. It's not like you liked it or anything! Nope! Nada! What was that? No you're not a tsundere! You're just.....fragile.

Your face was burning up, your heart was pounding so hard you couldn't take it. Whenever you were around Shiro you felt this. It was hard to deal with you just needed to punch him! Good thing he's hardy and likes a friendly fight. That's how you two grew close anyways.

You look at you're hand as you walked beside him. He was still cracking himself up with jokester. You couldn't help but lightly smile. Out of nowhere Shiro grows serious and takes his hand Into yours. Flustered little you exclaims in surprise and faces him with an entirely red face.

"Hey, can't we get along?"

Obviously he meant about how you always would hit him when flustered, which was all the d*mn time. You looked away stubbornly. His slightly stern face went back to his normal laid back smile you cared about. But it isn't like you'd every say that to him! No way!

"You're so headstrong."

His finger slipped in between yours in his hand. You gasped and covered your face with your other hand. 

"There's no away, go away, now so long."

You tried to walk away so you can compose yourself, but the hardy prince sptightened his grip. You looked back at him, your flustered face boiling hot and growing.

"Just talk to me and you will see."

He took your other hand. He entwined his fingers into both of your hands. You were blistering hotness like the center of the earth. You tried to dart your eyes away but he was too dam good hot to look away from like this! And his smile! Dear lord!

"That's not fair! Using flare, you dummy!"

You stuck out your tongues for a moment causing him to chuckle. He started chuckling causing you to giggle. That's barrier you kept up to prevent yourself from falling in love with no the prince slipped and you let yourself giggle and show affection. Shiro obviously noticed.

"Hey, is that a smile?"

"Sh-Shut up! It's  not like I'm enjoying being with you, b-Baka!"

Shiro laughed and brought his forehead to yours. Shin forehead heated up arm your flushed face. Shiro let his eyes close in content. You, however, were straining not to fall into himself trap. You woudlnt let your guard down again.

"Your smile is cute, just saying. I like you when you relax. But only around me, okay?"

With every doki Fromm you're heart you just looked at him. You were breathing hard. He didn't let his hands go of your own. Shiro tried to lean in but you turned your face, causing him to stumble forward a bit but recompose himself. He smiled too deep up straight.

"You okay, babe?"

"Too close! Too close too close too close!"

You were shaking your head in embarassment. Shiro let himself smirk. He took away one of his hands from yours. It made your hand feel cold. You didn't like the feeling of it being cold. He reached under your chin and held your face to face him. Without knowing it, you're cold hand went to his wrist in an attempt to be warm. Your guard dropped once more.

He leaned in and smirked as he saw you close your eyes entirely. You relaxed. You were basically putty in his hands right now. He liked it when you were submissive. It was adorable. Sure, your feisty side is attractive, but the adorable side was what made him want to be with you for forever.

He thought as he kissed you tenderly, he wanted to be the only one to see that side of you.

I had no requests so I did this. I know I should do popular characters for Reads, but I got no ideas for them. The only idea for a popular guy isn't doing a Pocky game Gaius. Other than that I'm just here. 

Whelp, I'm going to sleep. I also just want to give a shoutout to my friend thatssokipster who is fighting her own battles and deserves a lot of support. She means a lot to me. So we can say this was dedicated to her.

I love every single one of my readers. Internet hugs and Blow kisses!