Niles x Reader

An update that took forever because I was busy and tired. Sowwy. I was so sleepy last night and I overslept this morning. Somhere we are with our flirty man that is either gay or European.

You were happily doing your job of sharpening weapons of the inventory for your Lord Corrin. Swords, arrows, axes, lances, daggers, everything. All of it had to be in tip top shape. Nothing would distract you from your task.

Except a super bisexual outlaw.

The pervert walked up behind you and you felt his cold, slender hands make their way to your sides. You didn't flinch or drop the arrows in your hand. You just looked over to meet the singular eye of the Retainer.

"Hello, Niles."

"Aww, (Your name), you aren't any fun~ Just a Little reaction doll?"

"Nope."

You smiled and went back to the task. Niles pouted. He was never able to get the little innocent girl that was you to so much as blush. He's tried everything. Dirty jokes, personal questions, touching, he even kissed your knuckles! Nothing would work.

You went back to sharpening the arrowheads when Niles got an idea. He sat down next to you on the small bench and then pulled you into his lap. Again, no strong reaction. You just hummed and resumed your task. 

Niles was displeased at this. He wanted a reaction. It was almost like he needed a reaction out of you. He kept his hands on each side of your hips. He lightly tapped his fingertips on your sides. No gasps, no moans, not even a physical reaction. Niles was going to lose hope. Then something happened.

You placed the arrows down on the ground and leaned back into Niles. He was the one who gasped. But soon it turned into a snicker as he fully wrapped his arms around you. He wasn't expecting what you were going to say next:

"If you wanted my attention, you could have just asked."

Niles was astonished. He felt a heat on his cheeks. Since when does he blush?! He let out a nervous cough.

"If I wanted your attention, I wouldn't be wearing a scrap of clothing~ I just wanted to see what my doll would look like with a flushed face~"

Real smooth Niles, real smooth.

You giggled and brought one of your arms up. You searched for his cheek. When you found it you lubjtly slapped it playfully before caressing it. You friend around full circle on his alp to be facing him. You pressed your lips nicely and politely against his.

When you pulled away you could see a tint of red on his darker skinned cheeks. You giggled again and placed your fingers in the mop of white strands he called hair adoring his head. Too cute.

"Well, I got to see your flushed face so do I get points?"

Niles pouted But them smirked. He grabbed your shoulders and kicked all weapons away from under you just in case. He pinned you to the floor with his tongue licking his lips constantly. Oh dear.

You felt your face heat up. Niles over you with his left hand holding you're over your head and his other hand caressing your cheek. He was sitting on your lower abdomen with his face all flushed and needy.

Niles rejoiced in his head. He got a blush out of you! He leaned in close to your ear and whispered:

"I get points too~"

You got flustered and struggled underneath him. Your squirming made him slightly.... nope. Not saying it. I don't write lemons. Nope. Nopity Nope Nope Nope.

"Let me go!"

You were completely flushed. Niles chuckled and got off of you. Your hands flung to your face in embarrassment. Niles was just eating up this entire show of your embarassment. You were never embarrassed. This was an accomplishment!