Gaius x Reader

Just a warning that this will be super short. I told you I'll still try to write every so often. It may seem often to you but each day feels liked  week to me...

"Oi, Bubbles, get a load of this."

Only one man in this camp called your bubbles. That candy munchkin theif who somehow stole your heart. Yeah yeah pun intended.

But you approached the orange haired man who always had a sucker in his mouth to see he was holding a small, unfamiliar box. It was red with white letters. Yellow and brown sticks decorated the front of the box. The white words read Pocky.

"Gaius, What is 'Pocky'?"

"I dunno. I swiped it from a kid in Valm while we were there. He didn't seem to mind and he actually told me about a game. He didn't want it anymore because his friends would make him okay that game with his crush or whatever."

You tried to process everything he said in one moment, you failed. Reader.exe has stopped responding. Please refresh the page.

"You swiped it from a kid? Swiper no swiping!"

"Hey! He let me!"

"Swiper no swiping!"

He groaned allowing you to giggle in content. Gaius took out one of the sticks from the box like advertised on the cover. Otmwas longer than the illustration and it looked pretty sweet. A breadstick dipped in chcoolate? Ooh la la!

"This is a Pocky. There is a game. I was wondering if ya wanted to play."

"Sure! I love games!"

He took the Pocky stick and bit onto it. He just heldmit in his mouth for a second. You didn't see How it was a game u til he motioned with his eyes for you to bite on too. Oh that's why the little kid was flustered about playing the game! It's a sly trick to get someone to kiss you! That sly theif. Well it couldn't hurt to kiss the man you loved secretly, right?

You hitmonto the stick happily and caught on quickly. Both of you took bites towards the center ontil you were super close. You were regretting every decision in your life and you're head was screaming hello darkness my old friend 

Gaius took the last bite and his sweet sweet lips connected with yours. Well, it wasn't completely sweet. It had elements of savory on their too. You want per to savor their delectable flavor. It was his whole plan unfolding to be able to kiss you. 

Pocky One, Willpower Zero.

You pulled away after a good four minutes of basically curing eachtoher's face. When you pulled away you just looked in Gaius's eyes. Did he enjoy it as much as you?

Yep.

He literally picked you up bridal style, making you startled. With a blush you giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"This is like one of my dreams every night."

"Well, Bubbles, you ain't waking up~"

He snickered making you worried what the heck he was going to do to you. After a minute, he asked a somewhat unsettling question.

"So, how do you feel about kids?"

I tried to make a funny crack chapter. Why? Well I'll  tell you next. Yeah it's another authors note but it's for a good reason!

~Eva