(Male) Corrin x Reader x (Male) Robin

I'm sorry to Ech0ez for making you wait so long! So here we are and I actually have an idea!

Being in smash as a character was tough, especially with all the DLC characters joining the brawl. You were a character that hasn't been in the game since Smash Bros Melee but nobody cared To main in. You were from a game called Kid Icuris as a side character. 

So in the mainframe, when your game was turned off, all the characters we're anle o interact and recharge for the next time the palyer wanted to smash. You belonged to a player named Ethan who played often with his best friends Crystal and Johnathan. Johnathan was a major hacker so every week when he'd come over he'd bring a new character into the game. Ethan was a Eobin main all the way and Crystal usually played as you, Zelda, or Peach.

Right now you were in the mainframe and you were talking with Robin and the newest addition to Ehtan's smash, Corrin from fire Emblem Fates. You always enjoyed it when a character from Robin's franchise entered the game. Fire emblem characters had a better sense of mortality and severity than let's say Kirby or King Dee Dee Dee. Your favorite by far was Robin. If not including him you'd pick Roy from melee who was brought back thanks to Johnathan.

"So that's how things work in this game, Corrin. Any questions?"

Robin had an arm around you. Ever since he first met you in this version of Smash Bros he became close to you. He explained his game and how there were invisible ties th at bound the, together and a concept called S ranking. You concluded it was basically marriage. When he said he wanted to S rank you it wasn't obviously a proposal. So here you were.

"Actually, I do have one. Are there any S ranking in the game?"

Corrin asked suspiciously. You knew the concept of having to be a protagonist or character and being forced to marry someone you don't love. It was horrible. It almost made you be glad you showed up maybe twice in your own game. You and Robin both shook your heads.

"Nope! You're free to love whoever you want!"

"In that case..."

Corrin took your hand and it made Robin incredibly jealous. DLC Chrom glanced over and facepalmed. He knew that look on his best friend's face. This was about to get complicated. You looked at Corrin with an eyebrow raised.

"If we can love whoever we want can I choose to love you?"

You smirked at his dorkiness. Just as cliche as those fire emblem and legend of Zelda guys. Robin was glaring daggers at him so you turned to your "S rank support partner"and raised an eyebrow at him.

"There are no rules where you can only have one S rank partner in this game. Don't be jealous."

He huffed and crossed his arms. He looked back at Corrin. He was kind of cute for an avatar. Not as cute as you though. Corrin looked at Robin. Sure he looked strong and smart. He wouldn't mind having him too! If love was free then he could have two people! Oh my god the cringe fest.

"Fine."

"Sure!"

Both boys shook hands and you silently fangirled. It was a trap all along! Yes, you loved Robin. Yes, you thought Corrin was very attractive. But deep down in your code the fujosji was strong in you. You couldn't help but fangirl over your boyfriends~

Twist ending! Yaaaaaaaaay

~Eva