(Male) Robin x Reader

The second request for kawaiicookies for her other avatar Boi. I'm sorry I'm advance if this sucks.

Welcome to smash Bros! You were a mod entered into the game by a cheatcode. You were a side character in a game called Kid Icarus that people really wanted to see so they modified some character named Zero Suit Samus to become you!

It was quite nice to have a somewhat lighter, flexable, and stronger build to yourself. The model also forced your hair into a ponytail, not that you minded. Your special moves involved physical contact except a few projectile moves. It wasn't that different to be honest, just a fighting game.

The player who put you into his system selected you as a computer. He picked an icon for a character named robin and changed the skin so that the woman became a man. The screen changes to the battlefield where "Robin"began launching projectiles at you.

You obviously retaliate with your own projectile and the magic collides with it. You jump up and over when an item hits the stage. You grab it and now you were swinging a mallet like it was a wrecking ball everywhere. You couldn't stop so you just ran up to Robin.

You hit hm and that caused him to fly out of the arena, only to be back again. Settings were set on three lives each so now he was down to two. He launched a move called "Thoron" at you after charging it. How you knew it was Thoron? He called it out. It hits you and you launch off stage, only to be back again with two lives.

You see a floating orb in the air and Robin went up trying to attack it with his B⬆️ Combo. Elwind. You didn't want him getting whatever that was so you decided to destroy it by using you side smash B➡️ Combo. You hit it dead center and a power fills you.

Okay so this was happening. A special move is insterted Into you're brain and you trap Robin and began assisting him several times to up his damage before lounging him offstage for a definite defeat.

He comes back in with his last life. You still had two left. Why not do a suicide mission. As he was trying you stab you with his sword (he ran out of tome) you grabbed him and threw both of you off the ledge making you fall of fun the map. A giant GAME took over the screen as you were teleported Into a victory screen. 

"This is why you don't mess with me."

You said that on your own. The player was obviously frustrated that a level five CPU beat him so badly that he rage quite down the game. The game in off mode transported you to the character selection screen. On the inside of that, however, you are able to talk to other avatars. You see Robin with the female version of himself. He looks over at you with a smile.

"You must be the new hack, welcome."

He wasn't phased by yourself not being originally in this game. You look around and see many modded characters. You could see Yandere-chan as Lucina, Chrom as Marth, And more that you couldn't name because youve only been in other Fire Emblem games and Yandere simulator. Don't ask how. Mods will be mods.

"Yes, I am. You are the character the player was using?"

"Yes, I'm Robin. It's a pleasure."

You shook his hand gleefully and he introduced you to the game. It was nice to have a tour guide when entering a new game. Oh, And there's Pit and Pitoo arguing like normal! Ha ha!

You had a feeling you'd like Smash Bros.