Foleo x Reader

Before you get your panties in a wad or boxers in a bunch, Foleo = Forrest. Happy? Good. Because it's STORYTIME my dudes.

The feminine prince was in his quarters of the Astral plane, happily making a gorgeous gown. He had a special girl in mind for who it was for. He made her several outfits beforehand, but this dress was special. He couldn't have her come in while he was making it, though. It was a surprise.

Meanwhile you wanted to go drop by your favorite Nohrian prince but other troops in the army simply wouldn't let you get to him. You've been trying for hours now. First you were dragged by King and Kiragi to go hunting with them. Next Velouria has you sniff out some treasure with her. Next Ignatious had you get rid of some bugs, poor scared boy. Then Dwyer forced you into a lazily planned herbal tea party with Midori and Kana as company.

But wait, there's more. Shiro wanted to spar, like always. Maitama was having writer'sblock And you had to explain to her you can't rhyme 'ham' with 'man'. Don't ask. Caledori needed help with her exaughstion. She just doesn't know the definition of 'relax'. Then we cant forget about Rahjat. She needed a lock of Corrin's hair for something. You don't even know why you helped her.

No! We aren't done yet! You had more tasks from other people to distract you from your ultimate goal of meeting with the prince. Shigure wanted your accompaniment singing a ballad. He actually went the extra kilometer and helped you create a short tune for the prince himself. Word around the Astral Plane spreads quick because Nina and Ophelia were begging to hear it. Even after doing so Nina dragged you to scout some Yaoi in camp and then Ophelia needed a name for her newest tome.

The task you just finished was with Lord Seigbert, Foleo's brother and the high prince of Nohr. He wanted to know what you personally would look for in a leader and you gave him advice, since you were a strong commander of a force in the war. Now you finally could visit your Princessly Prince.

Foleo smiled and held the white and elegant dress up. The ruffles were expertly attatched. It matched every previous measurement to your body. His work was complete. He heard a knock at the door of his quarters. He called out:

"It's open, dear."

Ah, just his luck. You walked in with a tired smile on your face. Your face was red from all the things you did back to back just to be able to see his face. Finally, you're life's work was complete or whatever.

"Milord, how are you? You've been secluded for quite some time."

Foleo smiled. You were worried about him! That warmed his heart right up to the very core. A smile took over the pretty boy's lips. He held out the dress. 

"I was bust making this. Would you be a doll and try it on for me?"

Happily, you nodded and went to the built in dressing room he had in his quarters like a boutique. Foleo waiter impatiently for you to come back out in the gown. He took out a small velvet box. It was perfect. 

You strolled out with the dress caressing your every curve. It was a gorgeous gown, but the all white color had to be foreshadowing something. You look to the prince with wide grin on your face. It was so comfortable! But the back looked like it was made to be ripped off.... oh well!

"It's gorgeous Milord!"

"Please, Foleo is fine. Now..."

Foleo stood on one knee and you gasped. Tears rimmed your eyes in happiness. This couldn't be happening. No way. No way no way no way! Was he proposing to you whole you were in a wedding dress?!

"You are the best woman to ever enter my life, my dear. Please, marry me and become my princess."

There were no words. Tears of joy and bliss rolled down your cheeks as you pull up the prince into a strong embrace. No words were needed or said. Just happiness for the future you'd build together.

I'm sorry for being infrequent today. YouTube amirite?

~Eva