Silas x Reader

Request for DewGlow128 and it's something new to me. So bare with me as I try this new prompt!

You felt your tail swaying behind you in its fluffy orange form. You're ears perked up on the top of your head. You were here on behalf of the leader of your clan. You were with him in Nestra when the Hoshidan army recruited him after paying a favor. Now he owed them so here you were with him.

You looked out into the woods where Kaden went exploring with a friend. You had no reason to follow him. You could trust him and Setsuna. They both were hunters. So you turned the other way. You began to trust him more.

You walked around camp and found your way to the stables. You enjoyed talking to the horses and Pegasi. Yes, Kitsune can talk to other animals. Including you. It was a species thing. But the main reason you went to the stables was-

"Oh, hey (your name). Here to talk to the horses again or just here's to relax?"

Him. His name was Silas and a knight in service to the man that Kaden owed his debt to, Corrin. You fell for him on first sight, and Kitsune know that love is something you spend your whole life repaying. A kitsune's sintincts Are s so spot on their soulmate is the only being they fall in love with. And instincts are never wrong.

"Just wanted to talk to you. Kaden And Setsuna went hunting so I had nothing else to do."

You transformed into your ninetails form and you curled up around his feet on the stool he sat on to brush his horse that was named Zeus. Why Zeus? Zeus was a myth who was supposed to be super strong. The king of the gods. 

"Talk to me? Why not someone more important like Princess Sakura?"

You snirked a little. And if you haven't learned what a snirk is it's like a scoff snort mixed into one with a smirk. Evangeline vocabulary, isn't it just dope?

"You're the most important to me here. I don't value the I perials as I do. I value one based on their heart. You have the biggest heart so I value you most."

Silas had that unfamiliar red tint in his cheeks that he had when Kaden ranted about how adorable Setsuna was or how her quirk of falling in traps was the absolute best because he knew how to help her.

"You value me?"

You nodded and he just smiled at the floor as his hand slowly stopped brushing Zeus's mane. 

"Maybe I need to protect you too."

That was a way that human men said they loved a girl, they had instincts that they wanted to protect them. Kitsune had similar instincts. Make Kitsune felt like they had an enormous debt to the girl that's their soulmate. Female Kitsune have a desire to be with the male no matter what. The female Kitsune want to bare their children and make a family. Female Kitsune get jealous if any other females go near their soulmate. Those female instincts are what you felt. And hopefully Silas felt those make instincts.

But he felt the human ones, and that made you so happy you smiled. 

"And I don't want anyone else to have you."

SORRY SORRY SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE FOR SOFTBALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SO HERE YOU GO AND I HOPE THIS ISNT SUCKY!!!

Also Kaden x Sakura Andy Kaden x Setsuna are my rival ships for Kaden. Plz tell me which wife is best for Kaden in the comments blow!

~Eva