Hinata x Reader

I'm sorry I'm Hamilton trash and Hinata is the king of Modern AUs! His personality is just perfect for a modern AU, don't you agree? Also the video is relevant.

You sat on the couch, just listening to the last song of heathers when your best friend walked into the room. Oh so he was finally back from the college baseball practice? Yay! You both decided to share an apartment and pay halfway rent each. You were practically engaged now anyway.

"Hinata!"

You're phone drops and your earbuds fall out of your ears. Perfect timing too, it was the last note everyone sang together. Hinata grinned and threw his bag in the corner, behind the door. He slammed it shut, which angered the neighbors but neither of you two gave any bothers.

"Hey! Whatcha listening to this time? Waitress?"

He knew you were musical trash and he was okay with it. Well he was Overwatch and Fortnite trash so you both had your faults. Well, overwatch isn't that bad. Plus overwatch wasn't that bad! Oh, and another plus is that you both were great playing Mortal Combat!

"Nope. Finished Heathers now I'm going to Hamilton."

Hinata clicked his tongue and he plopped down next to you on the couch. He draped his arm around his shoulder and brought your face over to look him in the eye. Remember when I said you were practically engaged? Well you were dating. 

"Are you sure you want to do that, babe?"

You smirk.

"Is that a challenge?"

You both share a smirk as Hinata reaches past you for your phone still on the couch. He snaps the earbuds out and maxes the volume. He played the album of Hamilton downloaded on your phone.

Alexander Hamilton

DUN DUNDUNDUNDUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN DUNNNAAA

"HOW DOES A BASTARD, ORPHAN, SON OF A WHORE AND A-"

You and Hinata belted out the first song, taking turns for different people. 

My shot

"I am not throwing away my shot!"

"HEY YO IM JUST LIKE MY COUNTRY IM YOUNG, SCRAPPY, AND HUNGRY, AND IM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!!!"

You and Hinata just belted out more of the lyrics.

Schuyler sisters.

"Ready, the time is coming up."

"I know babe. THree, two one...."

"WORK!!!"

You both snap your finger in the air like the actresses in the show. You both laugh afterwards and cuddle while listening to the song.

You'll be back.

Hinata was pointing the fan at you at full blast while you wore one of his shirts as a cape and took his baseball bat as a cane. Hinata had a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing as you danced on the table dorkily and sang your favorite Hamilton song.

"You'll be back, soon you'll see, you remember you belong to me. You'll be back, time will tell, you'll remember that I served you well~"

LAFAYETTE- I MEAN Guns and Ships

You were both sitting around the couch on opposite sides. you were waiting on the perfect moment together. Oh here it comes!

"LAFAYETTE!!!"

You hot here jumped up and saw eachother from the other side of the couch. You immediately went back down to do the routine again. This is why guns and ships was Hinata's favorite in Hamilton. You'd do this. 

Both of you were having a great time so far.

Yorktown (the world turned upside down.)

"WE WON!!!"

"THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE... DOWN!!!!"

You both double high fived at the super climatic ending of act two. You both fell back on the couch laughing. Hinata pulled you down with him and you were laughing like maniacs. 

What'd I miss

"I like his voice, he seems familiar."

You snirked. You never once regretted not telling him thst the actor for Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson were the same man.

Say no to this.

"No. No! NO DAMN IT ALEX!!!"

Hinata threw a pillow at the phone which you conveniently held in front of him. You knew this would happen and you were just shaking your head.

Act two was a series of really bad decisions.

The room where it happens

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? We go from the affair to Burr?! What the hell!?"

Hinata was cursing into the pillow you fetched back to him while you tried to enjoy the song. It was a really good song. Funtime is over ladies and gentlemen.

We Know

"Oh god. Somethings gonna happen and they leak it out."

Hinata groaned into his pillow, which was now you after he threw it in anger when something else happened. You were too lazy to get it so now you have a professional gamer with a YouTube channel at a million subscribers creaming Into you're shoulder. You chuckled.

"Not quite Hinata... not quite.

Hurricane and Reynolds Pamphlet

"ALEXANDER FRICKING HAMILTON JESUS CHRIST!!!"

Hinata was raging right now and you were stroking his hair, telling him it was history and just a musical. In real life it was much much worse. But you wouldn't tell him that.

"YOU SHOW HIM ANGELICA!!!"

"Hinata, let me up I need to get the ice cream."

"Why?"

"Eliza sings next, remember?"

"... get ben and jerry's."

Burn

Dramatic sobs while eating brownie batter core for Hinata and you munched in your favorite flavor. You liked her voice but the song was so sad.

Stay Alive Reprise

Hinata is in his third pint of ice cream and crying muttering:

"Sept huit neuf..."

While you just comforted him a little. It only will get worse after getting back to politics.

Election of 1800

"ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS!? IM AN EMOTIONAL TRAINWRECK AND THE  YOU THROW THIS AT ME!? SCREW YOU LIN!!!"

He threw a tub of ice cream off the couch and it lands on the floor with several others as he reaches towards yours you only finished halfway. You sigh. There's goes your ice cream.

The World was Wide Enough

Hinata cries and a few tears were shed from you, a professional Hamilton audience.

Who lives who dies who tells your story

Hinata was crying Into you like he was a child who just lost his father. As he sobbed you rubbed his back and he hurled an ice cream flavored burp.

"Was it worth it to listen with me?"

He sobbed again before spitting out with a large wail:

"It was worth every second!"