Kaden x Reader

Okay ONE more story before I draw like I'm running out of time. This one is for DewGlow128 with another cool request I can't stand how awesome it is!

You were a wolfskin. He was a Kitsune. It would never work out. 

Then... why? Why was your gut telling you thst he was your mate? What were your instincts saying he was the one? The whole inside you was howling at the moon and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.

You couldn't go through with this. But... you knew that you only feel this way once. Hell he was the leader of The Kitsune! You felt so terrible but yet why when you were with him did you feel so good?

Species doesn't matter, right? No it's totally does your totally wrong there's no way! What if you're gut was wrong? What if he already had a mate back in the Kitsune hamlet in Hoshido? What if he didn't like you?!

While you were wallowing to yourself under a large oak tree you saw Keaton, the leader of your pack. You look up at him and he looks down at you. He smiles and helps you up.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

You sniffed a little, hardly noticing you were crying. Wait. You were crying? Huh. You hardly cried. You wiped your eyes and your ail, which you have been grooming to impress Kaden, drooped down.

"I think I found my mate...."

Keaton sprang up, his tail wagging violently. Female wolfskin have instinct at when they find their mate they want to take care of them. Wolfskin were mateilenial, meaning ancestors traces back through the woman. Even though the men are more dominant, than, the women have bite to Their bark and most of the time also dominating. Finding a submissive wolfskin of either gender was something rare.

"Really?! Who is it!?"

Your ears dropped too. But you stiffened and rocked yourself to look normal when he came running. He had his normal happy grin thst made your heart melt and your stomach did flips. Keaton saw rhe lovestruck look in your eyes and turned around. Keaton already found his mate so he knew the feeling. He saw Kaden and realization hit him like a bus.

"Hey (Your name)! I still owe you! You saved my life last battle! Is there something you wanted?"

Seeing him made your instincts howl at the moon and sleep in the middle of a summer afternoon. They were screaming discord. The discord in your mind was matching the discord in your senses.

Keaton smirked and walked away slowly, so Kaden could face you. Your face was flushed and it was obvious you were in love. It was so painfully obvious, to a wolfskin. Kitsune were different. Maybe they didn't have mating qualities like wolfskin did.

"Well. You could close your eyes."

He cocked his head cutely. But he obliged. His confusion was cute. You blushed madly as you reached on your tiptopes amd nibbled on the tio of his ear. Feeling that's he recoiled and you just looked down. 

"What was that!?"

He asked after falling on the ground in surprise. Your tail dropped do low it touched the ground and you're ears went back. You felt like crying again.

"It was a thing we wolfskin do. When we want someone to be our mate we nibble on their ears. We try to make them... ours."

Kaden blinked and the stood up slowly. He walked slowly to you and grabbed your our hands slowly. His face was close somyou closed Your eyes. You felt a sensation on your ear, then he whispered in it.

"Like That?"

Woth tears of joy brimming your eyes you replied:

"Yeah. Like that."