Xander x Reader

OKAY FAM BRING OUT THE TISSUES AND THE JIFFY POP BECAUSE THIS AINT GONNA BE NO HAPPY ENDING!!! I HOPE YOURE HAPPY NdragonEyes!!!

Stay aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

Stay aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

Xander bursted Into the nohrian castle's infirmary looking around for the doctors. He didn't even hesitate before yelling out:

"WHERE IS MY SON?!"

Laslow and Camilla turned their heads sorrowfully. Laslow rushes up to his Lord.

"Lord Xander come in! They brought him in half an hour ago. He lost a lot of blood-"

"IS HE ALIVE!!!"

Xander urned to Camilla. Rare tears brimming his eyes. Laslow took a step back, allowing himself to cry. He walked away as Camilla pok over the reins.

"Xander, they're doing the best they can. There's no garuntee he'll live."

Xander sobbed as Camilla showed him which hospital room of the infirmary he was in. Xander stood alone in front of the door, wiping the tears out of his eyes as he turned the knob. He gasped when he saw him laying in bed with a dozen blood wounds and an arrowhead still lodged in his shoulder.

"Siegbert..."

Xander staggard towards his bed and kneels beside him, crying. This broke his son's heart so he reached his hand to wipe his tears away.

"Father.... I did exactly as you said Father... I held my head up high...."

Xander took his hand and stroked it with his thumb.

"I know I know....shhh. Please....shh...you did everything just right."

Siegbert let tears roll down his face.

"Even before Shiro got there, I was smiling bright and wide."

"Shh I know... know... just save your strnwght and stay ali-"

The door burst open at the moment and a ball of anger and rage that wasn't known as Xander's wife came in. She had her makeup running down her face because of tears and she wasn't in utter disarray. 

"STAY ALIVE!!! Is he brekaing Is going to survive this!?"

You ran to your son's side and you jerked your head towards your King of a husband.

"Who did this!? XANDER DID YOU KNOW!?"

You felt Siegbert raise his hand and entwine with yours. You gasped and looked down at your beautiful son who was horribly Injured.

"Mom I'm so sorry for forgetting what you taught me."

You let out a sob and sat on his bedside. 

"My son."

"We played paino."

"I taught you paino."

"And you'd put your hands on mine. I'd change the melody every time."

"You'd change the melody every time."

Both of you were crying and had awkward yet sad smile so on your faces. You kissed his hand and Xander watched as you inhaled.

"Un deux trois quarte cinq six sept huit neuf."

"...Six sept huit neuf"

You smiled at him.

"Good. Un deux trois quarte cinq six sept huit neuf."

"...Sept..."

You let your eyes slam back open and you looked over at Siegbert. His eyes were closed. He was blinking, right?

"Sept huit neuf."

Nothing. Xander was in silent panic and he looked over at you again. A tear fell from your face onto his.

"Sept huit...."

You got no reply. His hand in yours went limp. You looked at him, then at Xander, then back at your son before screaming:

"SIEEEEEEEEEEEGBEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!!!!!!!!!"

I almost cried writing this. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FRIEND!?

~Eva