Henry x Reader

Because he is the ultimate awakening bae. I've thought hard about it, and I've found a way around it. TO HELP ME GO ON THE RADIO- okay wrong script... I've thought about who my ultimate bae or each game is. Henry is Awakening, Kaden is Birthright WITH HINATA CLOSE BEHIND, Leo is conquest and Shigure is Revelations. So there. Enough with the Evangeline trivia it's STORYTIME!

Zombie Song AU 

You were different than most other people, and most other Risen. You were a half dead Risen, a half living human, a monstrous hybrid yet you were subjected as a Risen.

You had feelings, you had thoughts, you had organs and a mortality. You weren't just a soul that was corrupted and regenerated Into a bloodlusted soldier.

You walked in hordes of Risen, but everything changed when the Shepards attacked you. It wasn't at the classic north road either, you survived that battle. Now the Shepards had more soldiers and strength. If Risen had tactics and simple common sense they'd know not to throw an axeman at a Swordsman or make a mage attack an archer at the second range.

You had enough of being mindless. You took your axe, common for any Risen to have, and lifted it uo ready to fight again. Fight for whatever life you had, and that was meant in multiple ways. You faced a dark mage head on.

He had eyes closed and white hair that gleamed like the moon. His tome seemed to be dark magic. A Nosferatu. Hmmm. So his accuracy should be reasonably three quarters of the maximum. An easy dodge for someone as speedy as you.

You rushed around his blast of Malicious energy and you swung your axe at him. He ducked from your axe and struck you with a magic blast that sent you skidding back. You kept your ground and your feet made large marks to show how far you were pushed back. You look up and meet his closed eyes.

"Ooh! A feisty one! Playing with your Risen bits will be even more fun!"

He played with the 'corpeses' Of Risen?! And you thought you're kind were monsters.

"Not on my watch."

He gasped and a nearby Shepard you've seen quite often looked over your wat after I paling another axeman Risen. Again what you said about axeman rushing swordsmen! Normal mode in a nutshell.

"It speaks?"

The bluenette walked over. Both dropped their weapon s paying no threat to you. With the battle raging on you were having a conversation. Very smart. 

"Ooh! Cool!"

"I'm a She thank you very much."

You cocked an eyebrow and look between the two men. You watch as the dark mage turns to the swordsman.

"Can we keep her! Please? She's a fighter! A girl fighter!"

"That is pretty rare.... Can we trust her?"

Good. They were using female pronouns. You rose your axe when you saw another one of your Risen friends approaching them for an ambush. In a leap of faith you chucked it with your undead strength at the Risen, killing it for the second time. Both men turn around, look at the Risen, then back at you.

"It's been a while before I've seen a human who didn't run away at the sight of me."

You calmt state as you walk between them to fetch your axe. The mage had his jaw dropped to the floor. The bluenette just stared and said:

"Yep we're keeping her."