Takumi x Reader

The song doesn't have anything to do with this fanfic. I just really love the song because Razzy and Zoozbuh both are singing it. Okay, all fun and games aside, it's storytime!

You felt emotions welding up inside you. A smile took over your face and tears fell from your eyes as you stared at the man you thought was your brother. He also had a smile and tears brimming his eyes as he held a note.

"See! We aren't related!"

He was laughing when he said that happily. His ponytail was messily hanging down from his scalp. You held your hands up to your mouth, hiding the gasp. You weren't related, then...why were you so happy?

You were happy because your brother was professing his love to you. He was confessing to you that's he loves you, and not in a sibling way. The little brother you thought hated you loved you this entire time. It made you so happy.

"We aren't related!"

You related with a happy giggle. A snort and a cry. It was an ugly combination, but Takumi loved you anyways. The archer of a Hoshidan prince hugged you and you hugged him back. Your arms went around his neck and his arm s went around your waist. You did everything to bring you Ash close as possible. You wanted to be as close as possible.

"We aren't related, so this is okay..."

He whispered softly into your ear. You cried harder in joy and you squeezed him. He pulled away from, he hug to press his lips to yours. Almost instantly, you began responding and kissed him back. 

Azura was watching this from a distance with a kind smile. The note blew in the gentle breeze with a few Sakura petals from the tree you both were underneath. Azura took the note. Before her siblings would cry out "incest" she'd show them this.

Azura Left woth the nite to find Ryoma first, since he was the most reasonable and responsible out of the siblings. That left you and Takumi all alone. You didn't even know you had an audiance anyway.

Takumi parted from you, leaving you hungry from more. You both a tired at eachother with eyes full of love and some other deadly sin that should be reserved for your wedding night. You both were panting and gasping for air.

"We....aren't...."

"No. We aren't."

You still couldn't belive it. It was all so surreal. It was all a large dream. 

"Then...I can..."

You grab Takumi's ponytail and wrap it over his neck. He was completly confused. You stroked down his long hair to reach his hand where you entwined your fingers together. You needed an excuse to take his handle. You moved your other hand to his other hand and entwined those fingers too.

"I love you, Takumi."

"I love you too, (Your name)."

You share another tender kiss.

Takumi famgirls should be thanking me for this one. XP.

~Eva