Laslow x Reader

Caution: Mentions of bullying and an attempted suicide. Just like in the video above.

Modern AU

You cringed to yourself you held yourself as the extremely cocky and mean Charlotte was just roasting you. 

"You're just a skank that would do anything to get popular! Why don't you go ahead and end yourself! You'd do this whole school a favor. I mean, come on it's not like anybody will miss you!"

One of the teachers pulled Charlotte to the side. But when wouldn't stop. You were nothing but nice to Charlotte and now she was biting you for no reason. Everyone on the Nohrian side of the campus was watching.

"I hear that someone always keeps a bottle of sedatives in the third stall in the bathroom just around the corner. Why don't to take a few dozen."

"That's Enough Charlotte!"

"Maybe if you offend yourself the school wouldn't Be in such disarray!"

"YOUNG LADY YOU ARE SUSPENDED!!!"

The teacher threw her off to the side. You booked it for the bathroom, years spiliojf out of your face. You didn't even care to see what was going on back there. Maybe she was right. No, she was right. Sedatives? Maybe a whole bottle will make it nice and quick.

Laslow, who was watching with the group with his friends Selena and Odin, had enough. He stood in front of the teacher when she took first priority to shut down the cameras instead of going after you. He had enough of the mistreatment in this school. Sure, he was a flirty. But he thought everyone deserved equal treatment. 

"What wrong with you!? Aren't you a teacher!? Shouldn't you help your students and protect them from stuff like this?! Well I don't know anout the rest of the school but I don't care if this gets out on the news! If she's in pain it's our job to help her and not hurt her! You all are monsters! I hope you're happy!"

Laslow stormed off. Charlotte was about to stop him but Selena Andy Odin held her back. Oh and that teacher wasn't done with her yet.

Laslow booked it around the corner into the ladies bathroom and the third stall was closed without a crack in it. Laslow slammed it wide open to see you with cheeks full of sedatives. HE grabbed your shoulders and shook you.

"Spit them out! Spit the most out right now!"

You were getting a bit dizzy so you complied, letting the halfway dissolved pills spread on the floor with some saliva. You coughed and wiped your mouth. You were sobbing hard. Laslow took you in his Arms.

"Look, if we were happy every day of our loves we wouldn't be human. But if we smile until it becomes real it makes life not as hard. If everyone was going to jump of a bridge would you?"

You nodded into his shoulder causing him to sigh. 

"No, you wouldn't. Believe it or not you're very important to people. Don't throw away your life like that. Charlotte can go burn in Hell for all I care, for all we care. But please don't do that again."

You sniffed.

"Thank you for coming after me."

Laslow smiled at you.

"What are friends for?"