Tsubaki x (Male) Reader

This one shot is more of an Author's note so deal with all this bold text and a small ammoutn of story, okay? 

So APPARENTLY, like, Six percent of my readers are DUDES!!! Yes I know gays exists! But I was making all my readers female and just what? I'm not lying here's the proof.

So my majority and target audience/readers are fangirls in the ages of thirteen and eighteen, as the demographics show. But to see that people that are over forty five and that are male reading my stories, plus the private percent is just kinda unnerving to me.

Again, I have NOTHING against gay guys and I totally support you all out there but I just didn't expect them to be readying my stories.

That's why I made this chapter and a HUGE shoutout to the gay guys struggling with their lives! Also this shows that you can requests x male!reader. So here we go! 

STORYTIME!

Flashback

You had the hardest time choosing a side, and you ultimately chose Hoshido because of Garon. He tried to kill you and hundreds of innocent people. He ended the life of your mother. You couldn't stand that. You stood before Xander with the Yato in hand.

"Big Brother, I'm sorry. I cannot side with Garon after everything he's done. I always will view you as family, but not Garon."

"Little brother, what are you saying? I thought our ties were thicker than blood!"

"Big brother!"

"Little Brother~"

"Hmph."

Your siblings glared at you as you raised your blade. Ryoma stood beside you proudly, along with Hinoka, Takumi, And Sakura. You would not let Garon win. You rushed Xander with your Yato with Ryoma beside you....

You woke up with a start, breathing heavily. You look around in your bed. There is your beautiful husband sleeping beside you and your two daughters who were given to you by a wonderful woman who was willing to bare them. You were clenching the blanket as sweat dropped down from your face.

Your husband woke up with his severe bedhead. He always kept his hair combed to perfection but now it just wasn't. He reached his hand up to your cheek tiredly.

"Darling, What's wrong? Same nightmare?"

You nodded sheepishly, careful not to wake either Kana or Caledori. Both sleeping happily at both sides of you. Kana on your side and Caledori at his side. Tsubaki pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"Well don't worry. The war's over now. Everything is just perfect, like it should be."

He tiredly smiled at you before laying back down and sleeping without so much as a snore. Normally after he'd kiss you he'd say 'thank you for the meal' but not when you were scared like this. 

You exhaled deeply And quietly. But you woke up Kana. She sat up and hugged you from the side.

"It's okay daddy, nightmares go bye bye."

You smiled at your innocent daughter and cuddled to her, falling asleep again. This time your dreams were filled with the happiness and warmth that was your perfect family. Your perfect family of Tsubaki, Caledori, Kana, And yourself.

Short I know. But I aimed for it to be super cute. Again I was so surprised when I saw that six percent. On my last book that was Boiz x Reader (it was pokemon) I only saw about three percent and so I made a chapter for an obviously gay or bi character. But I saw six percent, A WHOLE SIX PERCENT and I was like:

"Okay, I need to make a gay chapter. Just in case."

And I didn't want to do Niles becuase I didn't want to do someone obvious so why not do the guy who's perfect? Perfect in every way, but not perfectly straight? 

I went for irony and failed.

Don't forget, you can request whatever you like! As long as it isn't smut, I will try! But on a few occasions I will refuse like if it goes against the game directly like making a manakete in Fates when those don't truly exist. 

But plz request! I kinda like being stockpiled like that! And if you're shy.... don't be! I don't bite!

...but Henry does.

~Eva