Through The Dark

Through The Dark
Chapter One: Dark Side.
I was once told that everyone had a dark side. At first I didn't believe it. My life was a very bright, sunny, happy side. A 16 year old girl with two gay dad's and a very big interest for Broadway, which for the most part ended happily. My life was pretty spectacular. Good grades, a powerful voice, and wonderful friends, until one night when I was walking the streets of NYC.

Hell broke out on the night of January 17th when I was walking back home. I walked the streets of NYC a lot, I never felt unsafe. Well, until I was practically drugged and woke up in a motel the next morning with scratches and bruises all over me, in a bed, naked. I was raped that night... By who? Still have no clue. Right when my dad's found out what happened to me they said we must move. While they were finding out where exactly to move to, I stayed home from school and felt scared. I could barley talk. I trusted no one. I saw a therapist everyday and they could barley get a sentence out of me.

Just a week later, our things were all packed up and we were moving to the most random place they could think of... Ohio. Lima, Ohio. Lima was a small town. My dad's thought I would feel safer in a smaller town where everyone knew each other. I hoped they wouldn't rush me into a high school right when we got there... I need to learn to trust again but, I don't know how. I'm Rachel Berry and that is my dark side.