"No. They won't! I'm telling your dad right now! I'll be back as soon as possible!" Remo claimed walking out of the bathroom leaving me and PJ alone. 

"...Yeah, I do think that. In fact, since I'm their target I know that they will." I said looking at the mirror trying not to look at the possible terrified feelings in his eyes.  

"...Okay, that's fine." PJ stated a faint tone of nervousness in his voice, I was shocked to say the least about how he was taking this in. 

"Okay...? Okay? PJ, do you even understand what's happening!?" I shouted at him, feeling my eye's water at the thought of him accepting the fact he could get killed.  

"PJ! This-This freak is very likely jealous for no apparent reason and is willing to kill you for just the thought of that, and you're alright with them thinking you like me and possibly trying to kill you over it!? Are you really going to be dumb with me right now!?" I asked.  

"I'm not being dumb I'm just accepting the fact that their jealous of us!" PJ stated as I frowned, my doubts mixing with my emotions. 

"PJ there is nothing to be jealous of, there is no us! They think that I like you-no, they know that I do! " I shouted not realizing what I was saying as his face turned into a magenta hue. 

"They know that I like you and their dumb enough to believe that you would like me back, for all you could know they'll try to kill you next! And all you have to say about possibly being murder is okay!?" I asked as he simply stood, his calm stare questioning my intense glare through my shades. 

"...Well, if you put it that way than yeah. I'm okay with it." He said taking his hands out of his jacket pockets. 

"What do you mean if I put it that way? You shouldn't accept that no matter what way it's put! Obviously, you're not thinking of how dangerous this situation really is!" I continued to rant as his body relaxed as he stared at me patiently as if waiting for me to finish. 

"Honestly PJ, do you even care!?" I asked as he didn't even try to think before speaking.

"About the murdering situation, no. Not really. Not now at least any way. Right now, I'm worried about something else." He stated as I glared but behind my shades, I knew my eyes were giving my true feeling away. 

I guess he knew I was confused: with how much I've blown up on him, he most likely knows the difference of when I'm angry or confused by now.

I suspected he was going to answer my unspoken question, but instead he took off my shades without permission.

I shut my eyes closed quickly lounging at him trying my best to get the shades back, but since my eyes were closed, I couldn't find them that well. Eventually it led to me standing on the tip of my toes reaching up to get them back as I grumbled at him, demanding him to hand them back.

I heard the sound of shades hitting the ground as I felt my wrist being grabbed.

"PJ, what the heck!?" I asked feeling a hand on the back of my head as I was pulled forward, and I immediately recognized the feeling on my lips.

My eyes shot open instantly as my face blew up in a blue hue, as my soul skipped beats. I felt like I was frozen on the spot yet filled with adrenaline, he let go of my wrist and hugged me. Soon enough we just stood there holding each other in our arms, just silently standing while we still had the peaceful atmosphere to do so. 

No words were needed, we both knew what both of us were trying to express. I knew he confessed his feelings, and realized I accidentally confessed mine; however, I didn't regret it. How could I when I finally admitted the feelings I literally questioned? When I finally accepted him as part of my life? 

We both leaned our foreheads against each other, both with our own unique blushes on our face. PJ laughed lightly causing my attention to go to him, ignoring my insecurities of my eyes and more. 

I knew he could see the spark of curiosity in my eyes, that's one of the reasons I always hid them too...they always gave me away.

"So... Guess what?" He asked and I could instantly tell he was going to bring something up.

"...What?" I asked quietly trying not to stutter.

" Remember how I said you were my little project?" He asked as I blushed a little more at the memory nodding lightly. 

"Well...I think I got an A+."

AN(Savage); Yay! We finally made it to where the ship was official! Took you two long enough!

PJ: Hey, hey, hey. This is your story aka your plot.

Savage: Yeah, a plot based off of your personalities.

Fresh: She is right y'know...

PJ: Who's side are you on? 

Savage: The real question is which side of him did to decide to get on...*snickers and runs away as PJ throws random objects*

PJ: *Shouts as he's a blushing mess* Nooo!!!

Savage: Anyway Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Also sorry for the delay I'm still having lots of issues with my new found eye/ possible brain problem.