Readers/Writers stay Alert! 03/18/2022

I put this in front of the first chapter so there is no reason for anyone with the same idea as this wattpad user to miss it.

Updates;

03/19/2022 harassment alert (scroll past last update to see)

So as you guys know its been a bit since I updated a book or even really made updates. This is mainly for creators or readers who want to keep their profiles or content family friendly.

So I still pay attention when you guys comment on my stuff and when you leave messages on my conversation board.

Let me explain why i didn't want to write a "lemon" or sex chapter in my books.

1) I wanted to keep my profile family friendly and age appropriate for the younger readers which is my main reason for not writing one

2) Writing a sex scene while near family, friends, or public is just plain awkward (and uncomfortable especially when you think your gonna get caught)

And finally

3) I don't talk about it much but it doesn't bother me to bring it up (although I do get anxious, a bit ashamed, and jittery when I talk about it) but I was raped at the age of 5. My mind has blocked out the memories (although I break down when ever I get my period mainly when it comes unexpected)

In other words I don't mind sexually content but I rather avoid it especially on this profile.

And I know that me not writing that type of content on my books doesn't effect you guys (besides maybe mild disappointment for some of you) but that's why I'm going to explain what will and why I'm bringing it up.

So there was someone who commented on my first chapter in this book (I deleted it and muted them. The pics above are what I'm bringing up, although I edited them to prevent their content from being shared through MY WORK.)

She decided it was a good idea to comment a link. I thought she was sharing a book with me so I searched it up. Yeah it was a porn site... Which im not at all fond of (I don't care if other people watch it but I rather not be exposed to it.) Plus I'm a substitute teacher at a school and a receptionist for a rehab center. So imagine if my coworkers had saw that on my profile. Or my family (who told my coworkers about my profile since they were so proud.

Now it wouldn't bother me IF she wasn't trying to leech off MY WORK. On her profile she states "Come support my website!" That's her website, most likely made of stolen porn vids or vids and pics of her doing very unsanitary stuff. And from what I saw you had to pay for that content. So she tried commenting her link into my book MY FAMILY FRIENDLY BOOK/ PROFILE without supporting my story, to get you guys who have supported and liked my content to give her profit (which she would have earned through going after my readers and supporters through my content instead of building up her own.

I don't want to be any part of that content much less of the stem of where she gets her profit from. Which by the way is against the law, which falls under Obscenity (which is a law, and I know cause I've taken several criminal justice classes, you can also look it up online)

That could have ruined my reputation not only at my jobs, but with my family and any other profiles I use like my YouTube (which I barely ever updated but still counts) my Pixel Art profile and many more which all share the same name as my wattpad. I know it may not seem like a big deal but what makes it a big deal to me is that I plan on actually making a profit to my name eventually, I want to make my own merchandise of my Own Characters, my own stories.