😶Ch.26 PJ's?💬

AN; So far, I've been getting lots of comments from you all saying you love my book and I'm happy that you enjoy it so much! If you like this book and it seems you all already love me as my character Savage, you're going to like what happens in this chapter so be prepared for weird conversations! Enjoy!

Ch.26 PJ's?

"Why?" I asked as I looked toward my red headed friend who kept looking at the photos, she caught of me and PJ talking after science class today.

You're probably wondering what's going on. (don't bother with the fourth wall it was shattered when the first chapter came out anyway including last chapter lol)

Well, as I've told you me and Savage have known each other for a long time now. We were practically family, and now that gang that attack us and Kai a week ago. Yeah...they check my house at night...every night. I've been forced to sleep over at Savages for most of the week. So, I'm pretty sure you can guess what she insisted.

"Yeah, why not? I mean yes, me and Wild will be living together. And that's kind of bad because I'm already a hand full myself, but we literally have three extra rooms. Me and wild will have separate rooms. The extra will be for all of us to gather our stuff like video games, her instruments, your skateboard. So, all you have to do is choose which one of the rooms is yours." She claimed as I sighed.

"Hey, it's not like you can stay there." She said as I nodded.

I can't argue with that.

"Fine." I said randomly pointing to a room as she smiled.

"Great! Now the room can be more of a surprise!" She said as I raise any eyebrow at her, she just smiled.

There are too many meanings behind her
smiles, ugh!

She grabbed random things like paint brushes, paint, and...is that a ruler...and many other stuffs, what was she doing?

"I have two surprises for Ya coming right up! However, I'll need you to sleep over or hang out at PJ's." She said as I glanced at her with an unamused face.

"Really? That's not necessary at all as there's two other room I could crash in here. Do you really see us as a... thing...that much?" I said as she nodded her head.

"Don't you see any chances of that?" She asked causing an image to pop in my head that I smacked away, great now my face is blue.

" I... I don't know, I'm not gay. Besides, even if I did like him, he wouldn't see me as anything but a 'Nerd' anyway." I stated as I suddenly felt upset with my words. It didn't sound right, and it hurt...why has my emotions been so bipolar lately? I'm usually the kind of person that doesn't feel anything, because they're just not happy or mad in any kind of way.

" When a person doesn't know how to explain their feelings often It's because they don't know how to admit it, you're not gay yet, who knows you might be something else. Oh and... umm, glob dang it where's that stupid-oh never mind. If he only saw, you as a Nerd than how come you're the only one he's actually nice to?" She spoke.

" Maybe he's considering me as a friend?" I suggested.

"You said he stopped you from having your panic attack...He helped you in gym once, he's obviously hinting by his words he wants to know more about you. Don't you dare say he doesn't because no one calls someone else their little project for no reason. If you ask me than all I have to say is that he isn't sure of himself either, but he knows he's attracted and interested in you in some way. And I'm just going to tell you right now I'm sure he could and will consider you as more than a friend." She said as I looked at her dumbfound.