Chapter 34 Part 3 - She Knows the Killer

She thought she was making herself clearer but instead it just made the heads of those around her spin. 

Ma Guiying, being the only one who knew who 'Fan Rei' was, wrapped her mind around it the quickest. "You mean you are not Fan Rei? But how can that be?"

Addor nodded and turned to her, "Don't know. That's why I ran after the little sly fox."

"Wait, Ying Er, Addor, who's Fan Rei?" Ignoring the fact that somehow a fox had entered the conversation, Qui Guiguan looked calmly at his sister and asked for clarification for the rest of the room. The only sign that he was confused was the slit tilt of his right eyebrow.

Addor pointed to herself.

"Fan Rei is... Well, um... Addor. But she's not anymore."

This didn't clear up anything to anyone.

"Fan Rei- killed. When she died the dead me, from my world, somehow came to her body. Than was alive again."

It took them a second to understand. Once they did, they all began speaking at once. Everyone was asking questions. Addor was upset that they were each asking about what she'd just told them. Things like 'so you have her body?' and 'Who killed you?' and 'How?'. Seeing that Addor wasn't answering they eventually settled down.

"Little sly fox knows killer of Fan Rei. She was going to meet them."

"How do you know?" Huan Huan had made the connection. He figured that the little girl she was chasing after had a contract with a fox spirit beast. He didn't wonder how she knew because they were peers before they came here. It only made sense that she would know something like that. Though the truth was that none of the girls had shared much more than a polite conversation with one another, even after living together for over a week.

Addor looked at Huan Huan, "I asked."

"Wha-" In what way had she asked? The little friend was obviously running from Addor as fast as she could go. From his perspective, anyway.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, even if you tried you wouldn't be able to understand." With that she turned to find a place to rest her newly-wrapped legs.

Now the whole group knew; Addor was only clear and speaking in full sentences when she was being rude.

Huan Huan focused on another point, "Oh~?" He smirked, "You think my head is pretty?"