Chapter 18 Part 2 - Rejected On Sight

"No! Over here! Where are you going! Martial Canids and beauties are over here! Hey, wait, where are you going?" Abel started yelling at her again as she passed by him.

The prince, who was in the same group, watched her pass by as well.

Addor didn't even seen to notice the ruckus she was causing around her. Her steps neared and quickened. Finally, she reached his feet. She stood close and looked up at him with a smile, "Laoda! What do you teach?"

He glared at her, "Not you." With that, he turned to walk away. He was surprised at the course name she'd used for him, which proved she had a harsh tongue(kind of like cursing), but his teachings weren't for the average child.

She followed him. "I can fight! I'm also smart! I've taken down four full grown men with my bare hands once, and I'm no stranger to dangerous situations! I've also got slippery fingers and good at looking pitiful so people will give me things!" She began listing things that she thought would count as strengths. When he kept walking she continued to list off as many things as she could, "I've learned several different kinds of martial arts and know how to mix them for the best results! I also know to fight on the streets and-"

The large guy stopped and turned around. He was looking down at her, unmoved by the achievements she claimed to have achieved. "Girl, where did you get your animal?"

Addor's face dropped, of course someone like him would only want the highest quality. "I... I got it from the void... But that doesn't mean I can't fight or use my head! If you just gave me a chance to prov-"

"Where did you get the spirit?" He yelled. He didn't feel she was being straight with him. Everyone's spirit comes from the void.

Those who weren't already watching turned their heads to the loud voice.