Chapter 12 Part 2 - Fight Me

Addor didn't like the sit-down-and-think type of games. But she loved to play outside. She used to play tag with the other kids and use hiding behind people as a ruse to try and snatch up their wallets. Of course, it didn't work most of the time but the winner would get whatever cash was inside the wallets grabbed. Addor hadn't won often, but she'd always steal an extra wallet or two for herself every week. Sometimes her grab was richer than several wallets combined.

There was one thing she'd been dying to do since getting this new, older but small body. Addor looked at Chow Su. Her indifferent eyes becoming bright, "Fight me? Outside is cool today." She was already pulling Chow Su out the door.

"Fight...? Hold on! Fan Rei can't fight! Stop!" Abel tried to grab her and pull her back but looked down at his hands regretfully as he only managed to swing through her.

"Wha- Wait- I haven't been outside in- Hold o-, Fan...!" Chow Su, his hand being held tightly, was quickly finding how fruitless his attempts at retaliation were. Even against a girl. What could he do? He'd been holed up without training for who knows how long. Any muscles he'd had that might help him out were no longer available. 

He stopped rejecting the idea as he watched her running and glancing down different halls with a smile on her face. He was used to seeing her smile and glance shyly his way, but he'd noticed that she had seemed rather distant today. Whatever had happened to her must have been bad enough to make that ever-smiling girl depressed. If fighting her was going to lift her spirits than he would sure as hell try! "That way." Chow Su pointed to the right down a hall.

They disappeared down another hall and the three pairs of eyes that were watching grew wide. Young Master Chow Su has left his room? On top of it, he was being dragged around by a girl! Was Fan Rei ever so forceful?