Chapter 6 Part 2 - Soul Calming Pill

She was calmly circulating her spirit power when she noticed a change in the sphere in her stomach. By taking the time to carefully circulate, it had grown easier to control because she knew just how hard to push to make it the most submissive. Carefully, she split her thoughts and finally found that there was, in the extra space around the sphere, a transparent energy. It wasn't like her icy blue energy where it went with the flow, instead, it seemed stale or lazy.

The transparent, cloudy energy reminded her of a room that'd been shut off too long from the rest of the world. It was musty and slowed down the churning sphere in her stomach, but there was something else. It was cool, unlike the spirit power in her arm. 

After quickly pondering about it she pulled some of it up slowly into her arm and snuck some of it into the string than down and into then through her hand. The stinging lifted and the once pretty blue in her arm began to turn grey as it mixed. She felt like by slowing it and turning the red and chaotic flame to a lighter shade she was somehow contaminating it.

The strange energy didn't take up space like hers did instead easily slipping wherever she wanted it to go. Even so, she didn't pull more of it from the space in her stomach than she already had and, like the rest, kept it flowing in a steady stream. 

With the energy, her blue began behaving less erratically and the pain in her arm slightly lessened. She used as little as she could and, soon, the last string was being fed into her palm.