Chapter 1

Prosper

My nerves were shaking left and right as I finished preparing myself for this party I was attending. I kept it simple since it was my first one. I wore blue jeans, a white baby t-shirt, and some black red bottoms with gold accessories.

I was curling my hair and almost burned myself because of my nerves. I’m not your typical party girl type. Most of the time I stay at home and read or go to museums. After graduating from high school last week I thought it was time for me to branch out and start seeing the adventurous side of life.

As I applied my lip gloss I heard a knock on my bathroom door and I told whoever it was to come in.

"Prosper…hey you ready?", my brother Paul asked peeking his head through the door. "Yeah just about I said.", my voice tight.

"You need to relax and you look nice enough so hurry up so we can go.", he said with a smile and walked out.

I poofed my hair up a bit and checked myself out in the mirror then left my bathroom and headed downstairs.

Paul was sitting on the couch texting when I walked in. I guess he didn’t notice me because he jumped when I spoke.

"Paul I don’t know. I have a bad feeling about tonight. Can I just stay?", I asked making a face. He smacked his lips and gave me a stale face.

"Pros you need to get out and have fun. You always stuck in the house it’s good for you to get out. Even Ma and Pa said so, now if they said you need to go to this party then most def you know you need to go."

I rolled my eyes and giggled. “Haha. Where are they anyway?”, I asked unlocking my phone. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I think to a movie. They told us to have fun though." he said with a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath and grabbed my purse.

"Alright let’s get this over with before I decide to stay.", I said with a smirk. Paul just laughed and we headed out the door getting in his car.

**

As soon as we stepped on the ground of the big warehouse people were falling around drunk, dancing outside, and acting straight fools. I wonder how it is inside.

We got inside and Paul was already taking off to join the festivities. I pulled him back wondering where he was going.

"You leaving me?", I asked him. He sighed and looked me in my eyes. "P we came here to have fun and I can’t do that with you stuck on me and neither can you. Go and mingle and dance we’ll catch up later.", he said and walked off with a wave.

I joined in and as soon as I got mixed in the crowd I was being felt on left anf right. I felt uncomfortable to the max but I tried to be a big girl.

I found a seat on a couch and I just bobbed my head to the music. I felt the couch shift and I turned and saw this light skinned guy with A LOT of tattoos and big lips sat next to me.

He looked at me and I turned my head so he wouldn’t see me staring. I felt the couch shift more and I turn and see him sitting closer to me than before.

"You know you lookin good ma.", he said in my ear making me blush and look down. I’ve NEVER been this close to a guy or had this much attention on me before and it was makin me nervous.

He lifted my chin up and looked me in my eye. “Nothin to be nervous about ma. But say uh you wanna dance?”, he said licking his lips making my stomach do butterflies.

"Um y-yeah", I said stuttering. and I got up and took his hand and he led me to the dance floor. Tonight may not be that bad after all.

Royal

Me and my guys were flooding this place and I was ready to get shit over with. I sat in the VIP section as I watched my guys assigned to each victim make their move.

"Yo Ro what up man?", I turn and look and see one of my partners standing there. "What up man.", I nodded my head and turned to face him.

"So is everything going as planned with yours?", I asked him. "Yeah she seem to be loosening up. Yall ready to follow through?", he asked me.

I took one hit of my blunt and a smirk crept on my lips. “Yeah man…tell them to get the party crackin NOW.”, I said lowly. He walked away with a smile and did what was told. It’s time to change lives.

Prosper

Me and this guy danced for about 3 songs and I was feelin him. He was skinny but he could work his hips. His touch sent sparks through my body and I was out of it.

"Aye ma you wanna go get a drink?", he asked in my ear. I turned around and nodded and he grabbed my hand and we made our way through the  crowd. I was having so much fun that I completely forgot and Paul when I saw him dancin on some other chick.

I smirked as Big Lips led me through the crowd. We turned down and hall way and it had little people in it except for three other couples who were walking down it as well. It started getting darker and I was beginning to get nervous.

"Umm are we going to get drinks.", I asked. He licked his lips and nodded his head. "Yeah ma we gotta go through this door.", he said and held my hand tighter. We made a left and went through a door and it led outside.

The other couples that were walking next to us went through the door with us. I saw two big black trucks and my body went tense.

I looked around and saw guys in all black coming towards me and the other three girls and we were being picked up and dragged towards the trucks.

"Wait! No! No! Put me down! HELP! PAUL PAUL!", I screamed as they dragged me and the other girls screamed too and I instantly knew I was set up by Big lips.

"Please don’t I’ll do anything!!", I pleaded and tried to get out of the big guys grip. I saw Big Lips on the side smirking and he hopped into the front seat. I fought and struggled with all my might until I felt something being put over my face and everything went black.