SEQUEL: CHAPTER 6

MAURICE

MAURICE

I walked to my car and saw a note siting there on my windshield I took it and opened it up.

^Hello

Hi I'm sorry to becoming to you like this but I think I have waited long enough and I couldn't wait anymore, you don't know me but I know you, your going by Maurice now but I know you loved to be called Christian. I mean you no harm but I was friends with your mother and your father and I think there's somethings you should know and I don't feel right saying it throw a letter like this so if you would please come to my home, I will be more than glad to explain everything to you and if you choice not to then I understand I will be waiting but after a hour if you have not showed up I will not be mad I will just let the past stay where it's at.

A friend

*Address 339 page street Los Ang, cali 21238^

"Christian wait look let me explain" Prosper said and looked at me. "Christian"

"I gotta go Prosper " I said unlocking my car getting in and I reached for the door and Prosper placed her body between me and the door looking at me.

"What's wrong? What is it?" Prosper asked and I was looking straight ahead at her boyfriend he was standing there staring at us so I pointed.

"Your man looking for you, and I said I gotta go excuse me" I said she moved out the way I closed the door started up the car and I could hear the kids screaming for me. I waved bye to them and took off out of the church parking lot, I was heading home first so I could change and get my gun and then head to this address.

After getting home I changed my clothes and grabbed my gun and was back in my car driving to this unknown address, after about 50 minutes I pulled up to the house and sat there for a moment this house looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw it at, I finally got out and went to the door and rang the doorbell and bounced on the balls of my feet anxiously. After a moment, the door opened slowly and there was a young guy standing there looking at me. I reached my hand in my back ready to blow his fucking head off but something stopped me.

"Umm I got a note on my car to come here" I said and he smiled wide.

"Come in, MA HE'S HERE" the guy said as I walked in and he closed the door behind me and held his hand out for me to shake and I did. "Man can't believe it"

"Yall go into the living room I'll be there in a minute" a female voice said from other room. We walked into the livingroom I took a look around checking everything out then I looked back at the guy who staring at me.

"Sit down man relax" the guy said sitting down.

"Thanks" I said went and sat down on the couch across from him.