CHAPTER 16

Prosper

Prosper

The guys dead body sropped to the ground as I shot him twice in the back. I stood there with the pistol still in my hand afraid of what I just did. I didn't want Royal killed but I've never killed anybody.

"Damn.", Royal mumbled and looked at the guys dead body and then at me and made his over. He took the gun out of my hand as my gaze was still on the lifeless body on the floor.

What if the police find out? Will I got to jail? Oh shit. "You aight?", Royal grabbed my face for me to look at him and before I could answer we heard more gun shots and Royal went into protective mode.

"Stay behind me.", he said and grabbed my hand and led us out. It was like a mimi war. Bodies were laying everywhere but it was people I've never seen before.

Royal led us down a hall and a hispanic guy jumped out and tried to hit Royal. "Stay right here!", Royal said to me and him and the guy began fighting. The guy swung and punched Royal in the face and Royal charged at him and they both fell back.

Royal was on top throwing blow after blow towards the guys face and from the corner of my eye I could see someone approaching me.

"Well look who we have here.", another hispanic guy came and tried to grab me. "Leave me alone.", I said scared of what he might do.

"Naw I can't do that.", he said and grabbed me as I started to hit him as hard as I could to get out of his grip. Royal was still fighting ole dude as I tussled with the guy.

"The more you fight the harder it will be for you.", he said and slapped me and my body fell to the ground. He reached to pick me up but a bullet went through his head and his blood splattered on me a bit.

I see Royal standing there and he reached down and grabbed me off of the floor and held me close to him by my waist. I just wanted to leave this hell hole. We saw Ty and Mijo running and shooting.

"Retreat to the cars!", Royal yelled as we started to run towards the exit. Ty, Mijo, Keeis, and everybody else followed and we burst through the doors and Royal opened the truck doors for me to get in first then he hopped in while the guys went in the other trucks.

"Drive nigga, drive!", he yelled at one of the security guards and the driver pushed his foot down on the gas pedal that we all jerked forward. I was still in shock of all that I just seen.

The smell of dead bodies and blood all over the floor left me speechless.

I couldn't get the guys body out of my mind I kept replaying what happen over and over in my head as I looked down at my hands not believing it was me Royal yelling trying to find out what went wrong and who was going to pay for this happening. We got back to the house Royal got out first then I followed him. My thoughts were all over the place I didn't hear Royal calling my name til looked up at him.

"Did you hear what I said? Go upstairs I'll be up in a minute" he said looking at me and I was still too out of it to reply I just walked to the elevator and stood there when Tyga walked next to me and push the button then we got in and I stood there.

"P you okay?" Ty asked but I did reply back once of the elevator I waved Tyga off and went in to the room and sat in the chair and let my thoughts run wild.

Royal

I watch Prosper walk away I sent Tyga with her to make sure she was okay. And I head towards my office this motherfucker think he could get the drop on me he got another thing coming once in my office turned toward Mijo and Keeis.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? HUH, DOESN'T ANYBODY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY? TREY WANNA TRY SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THIS THEN FUCK HIM, I'LL SHOW HIM FUCK WITH ME YOU'LL FUCK LOSE" I yelled while pacing getting things together in my head.

"What's our next move?" Keeis asked and I stopped and looked at him

"Fuck Trey we'll bomb on him and his whole fucking crew. Fuck all of those motherfucker and take over his shit" I said as I left the room

* * *

I got off the elevator and walk to the room and opened the door and went in and my eyes landed on Prosper sitting in the chair in the dark I walked to her.

"Prosper! Baby" she was staring at her hands and I kneeled down to her "Baby you okay? "I asked and she finally looked up at.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she said in a low mumble

"Cause you're sitting in here in the dark, so what's the matter?" I asked looking in her eyes and I see the glazed over looked

"I killed him" she said above a whisper

"Don't feel bad you did what you had to do, what if you didn't where would I be he would have shoot me and you would have been sold to the highest bidder.. You did what the fuck you had to do" I said standing up taking off my vest looking at her as she looked up at me

"I can't get it out of my head" she said looking back down at her hands

"Like I told you before don't let it over take you. It can drive you nuts and it will, come on let's go to bed" I said

"It doesn't bother you to kill someone?" she asked

"I'm a monster remember but you never get that first kill out of your head, the dudes I did kill they all looked like the first one like I kept killing the same guy over and over again but if you keep thinking about it, it'll slowly drive you insane. Come on lets go to bed." I said and got in the bed.

She got up slow and lay in the bed. Laying there I knew that this was only the beginning for her that there would be many more to be taken out!!