CHAPTER 14

Royal

Royal

Rage. Uncontrollable rage is what I felt. I didn't know Trey ass would take it this far and it's over some little teenage shit. Killin my guy over something you didn't get to finish when you was a young boy?

Petty as fuck. I paced my office and I started throwing everything. My guys knew not to touch me when it came to times like this. I needed to let off some steam and that's what I was about to do.

I picked up a glass vase and threw it against the wall; as it shattered it was music to my ear. I stormed out the room and it's as if I blacked out. I threw everything that was in sight: chairs, paintings, glass cups.

Everything.

Prosper

I was still wrapping my thoughts around the fact that by brother was dead. It wasn't any old dead is face was covered in melted gold and I didn't even try to stop it.

My parents now have no kids left and it's my fault. Tears fell from my eyes thinking of the pain my Mama and Pops would have to go through.

They will never find me and I know that for a fact; more than likely they believe I'm dead after time will pass. Then I'm sure Royal will have Paul's body burned or something and the police will never find him.

Everyday they will wonder if their kids are still alive or dead and I know that will cause any parent to go crazy. They will never see their children get married and have children of their own and that broke my heart.

I didn't even realize I was on the floor cryin as I watched Dre come and carry Paul's body out. I closed my eyes for a minute only to have them open back up as I heard a loud thud come from upstairs.

I got up and wiped the tears from my eyes and made my way up the stairs. "Wait right here.", I instructed the girls as I knew they would follow me.

I heard loud yelling and more bangs and sounds being made from what seemed like things being thrown around. Once I made it to the stairs I saw Royal going down the hall throwing paintings off of the wall and pretty much everything in sight.