CHAPTER 31

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was standing there with boys all round me with my fist tight looking around not sure what was going to happen but I was ready then BAM I was knocked to the ground and I felt hail of punches hitting me and kicks attacking my sides, but I pushed myself back up and stood up and again I was knocked to the ground kicks, punches hit my body I finally was able to move and got I got up swinging. I jerked awake. My body was pulsing with awareness and I felt Prosper waking beside me.

"Christian?" she said as her hands swept up my body gently and I closed my eyes. As far as my dreams went, that one was easier to deal with then the others.

"Good morning bae," I said as I pulled her close and pain ripped through my side. I wasn't about to let it stop me from holding her though and I tried to bring her on top of me but she was pulling away and sitting up.

"You'll hurt yourself," she seemed worried and started checking my bandages. I didn't mind having her hands on me instead, so I put my arms behind my head, which was not the smartest thing to do, and felt the length of the slice pulling open under the pressure of the bandage. "Put your arms down!" she pulled on them in a panic and I obeyed her as I finally managed to pull her down onto me.

"Chill with that shit, I'm fine," I said and nuzzled my lips under her ear and she squirmed on top of me.

"You'll open your wound." She said as Her hips moved erotically in her efforts to get off.

"DAMN BAE...please stop that..." I groaned in her ear, wrapping her tightly in my arms and her movements stopped. Her chest rose and fell on mine for a few silent seconds and then her body relaxed.

"You are probably bleeding now..." she complained softly as her hands settled on me.

"Chill," I said and then held her warm soft body on mine for a while. I could feel her warm even breathing. I knew she had fell back to sleep. "I want only you," I whispered to my softly snoring Queen.

 "I want only you," I whispered to my softly snoring Queen

PROSPER

After waking up for the second time this morning I laid in the bed with Royal we was silent with just him gently running his fingers thru my hair and he made a weird sound and I turned towards him.