SEQUEL- CHAPTER 27

PROSPER

PROSPER

I paced up and down the length of the hospital waiting room. So much of afternoon had been a blur, and I didn't think of much either. As I waited, my only concern was for Christian, who I thought came here by ambulance and with Tyga searching for him and Tootie calling every hospital asking if a John Doe came in, covered with tattoos and this is how we found out he was here and now in surgery. We should be enjoying our honeymoon rather than pacing the waiting room.

"You should sit down,let me get you something to drink" Tyga asked I turned to him,he had been here with me the whole time. it was him who had drove me to the hospital.

"No, I don't want anything" I said only Christian, but I didn't say it, but the words were hanging in the air between us. Tyga shook his head understanding me I guess.

"I didn't think you would, I'm sorry P this is all my fault, if I wouldn't have called the house and told them where we was, not thinking they could have tapped the phone and—" Tyga said but was cut off when I turned around looking at him all the stress and fear finally catching up to me. I stared at him narrowing my eyes at him. And I lunged at him, pulling on his shirt, struggling against his hands when he caught my shoulders.

"You're right, you shouldn't have! So why did you, I know you your smarter than that... Did you want him dead so you can move up on the ladder to take his spot? Was that it?" I asked I tried to pull away from him, but Tyga held on, eve when I went to hit him and I broke down in tears. "Christian could be dying in there of you! If you hadn't been so stupid Michael" Tyga pulled me to him as I cried. He couldn't blame me, he already felt bad and guilty that his best friend was in there and that all this happened to him. If he wouldn't have made that call me and Christian should still be celebrating our marriage and finaly being happy together but no Christian was on the operating table right now. After awhile new traveled fast and my Mom, Dad, and cousin was sitting here now. I looked at my Mom and the look on her face said it ^I'm here if you need to talk^ was the message in her soft eyes. I didn't want to talk, I was exhausted from anger and shame that I wasn't there with him fighting Meek with him. All I wanted was to be told that Christian was okay and was fine and with barely a scarch on him, and he would walk out of the hospital with a clean bill of health. I love Christian more than life itself. Hour passed and I was still sitting here my Mom and them had left and I was sitting there still with Tyga. Christine strode into the hospital waiting room, cool and confident as ever; she seemed unaffected,unyielding to possibility that Christian might not walk from these injuries as he did before. The thought of Christian dying didn't occur. I watched her walk right to nurse and when it looked like she wasn't going to answer her I saw her anger build up and she demanded to know Christian's staus and she would have it. More of the guys who was here showed up Mijo, Keeis and some young guy was here that I didn't know, he sat over to the corner away from us so I guess he was waiting on someone else to walk in. But I noticed he did look over at us a few times, when there's talks about Christian well Royal.