SEQUEL-CHAPTER 44

ROYAL

ROYAL

After Prosper passed out I took her out of the house and drove her all the way back to her and Michelle's house she came to I was driving and she said she was sleepy so once at her house we went right in and to her room and got in the bed.

After 3 hours I was in the bed watching her sleep, she moved over and put her arm around me.

"Are you awake?" Prosper asked

"Yea how you feeling?" I asked

"I'm good and I'm sorry" she said

"You need to be telling my mommy that she was defending you and you just on her saying shit to her like that, you no better than she is, tho I don't fucking play when it comes to her I love her so much more than I do you and if it comes down to this shit again I won't think twice to putting a bullet in your head." I said and she sat up ad laid her in my chest more.

"Yes I'm still sorry I didn't look at it like that" she said I felt her move and climb on top of me she started kissing my neck and roaming her hands up and down my chest and stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I wanna make you feel good and tell show you how sorry I am and how much I do love you" she said and I looked at her.

"You love me?" I asked

"Yes more than you know" she said and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around her as I slide her panties off of her and then my boxers and Prosper started to ride me hard and fast. "Ohhh Chris you feel sooo gooood"

"Take this dick" I said grabbing her hips pounding in her, making her scream. We made love for about 2 hours I was now up and took a shower and was dressed Prosper was getting dressed and I went down stairs to the living room and I looked at a few pictures Michelle and Prosper had up of them. When I head the door bell and I walked to the door opening it up and there was a guy standing here.

"Yea" I said

"Hey umm is Prosper here?" the guy asked

"Yea come in she's upstairs" I said and the guy walked in. I closed the door and went and leaned on the wall as the guy sat down. We didn't say anything to each other but I knew who he was. After a few minutes Prosper came walking into the living room and stopped when she saw ole boy in the livingroom, he got up and went right to her hugging her and kissing her, she cut her eye at me and tried to move out of the guys arms.

"Christian I can explain, Rob please give me a minute." She said I just turned and went out the front door and went to my car with Prosper right behind me, I leaned on the car.

"It's cool Prosper you just got done fucking me plus telling me how much you love me and you had some other nigga on his way over not mad at all you got your life out here right, you don't have room for the kids right?" I asked