CHAPTER 44

TYGA

TYGA

After 2 weeks of shit I couldn't find Royal I called other contacts we had threw out the world and no one seen him or heard from him so I had to come with the realty that Royal is dead and gone and this hurt my heart but then again I want revenge on Wayne's ass I know he set this shit up and I was going to make him pay for it. I had got in contact with Trell and Kid Red and they was here, I even brought in some of my niggas from out of state who wanted pay back for Royal my niggas Game and Bow was here. We was all in the living room ready to go and get some pay back.

"Yea we got it been watching him for a few days but he's there" Keeis says

"Let's go fuck up his shit then his life" I said we started getting our shit to together when Prosper walked in and I looked at her and she picked up a shot gun.

"Let go" she said

"No you not going" I said

"The fuck I aint nigga you aint my daddy I'm going" she said walking to the door.

"No P you not, you got to stay here if shit happens to you then we lost both of yall NO Prosper stay here" I say and she pushed passed me and walked out the door. Soon we all left it was me, Keeis, Hood, Bow in one car and Trell, Prosper, Mijo, Game in another car. We rode like an hour and a half and I was pissed and ready to kill. We pulled up to the mansion and we got into a circle.

"Tyga what do you want done?" Hood asks

"I think" I said but was cut off

"Everybody die, nigga's bitches everyone DIES" Prosper says and we took off to the doors half went to the back and half with me went to the front and we storm the house walking in blasting everyone and we split up shooting and killing kicking ass too. We must have been there for 15 minutes his shit was big so we had to hit every room.

"Pros over here behind me don't move from behind me got it" I said looking at her as she hand her gun in her hand.

"Yes" she said in a soft voice and I kicked out the door blasting everything that moved.

"Motherfucker" I yelled we a guy rush me and we went rolling on the floor.

"GOTTCHA" a guy says grabbing Prosper from the back picking her up and carrying her out of the room and took her to the top floor to a room where she saw Wayne sitting there smiling.

"Fucking got her boss" guy says

"Let me the fuck go let me go" she yells and drops her shotgun .

"Put her down she's not a real threat" Wayne said and the guy puts her down and leaves the room.

"Your going to fucking die" she says.