SEQUEL: CHAPTER 22 I LOVE YOU PRT 2

ROYAL

ROYAL

We went walking back inside and I looked at Prosper she had the most beautiful smile on her face looking at me. I married my Queen I love her so much that I had to show her that with all the bullshit we been through she's always in my heart and I will always love her and damn I will be loyal to her, cause I don't like it when I see my baby cry.

"What are you thinking?" I asked walking her into an empty room closing the door and locking it behind us. She turned to me and was still smiling and then she looked at her ring then back at me.

"I cant believe we're married, I didn't know you was going to marry me" she said and I saw her tears start to fall and I walked to her and wiped them.

"If I would have told you, you would said something crazy or tried to plan it out, but I wanted to show you how much I really do love you and how I'm all yours and no one else's you got my heart girl. Its just us two, you my ride or die right?" I asked

"Yes you know I am" she said pulling me down to her to kiss her. I wrapped her in my arms kissing her.

"I told you before your my QUEEN what's mine is your all yours. Now that your my wife what's the first thing you wanna do" I said and she smiled up at me and raised her eyebrow at me and I smirked at her. "You can't wait til later for that"

"Nope your mine so is your dick and I want it now just a sample" she said I looked her in the eyes and she showed me a sexily devilish grin and wrapped her arms round my shoulders, pressing her warm lips against mine. She didn't hesitate to start probing my mouth with her tongue. We speedily began to undress, I helped her with her dress and she took off my suit jacket and my shirt and t shirt and the moment she looked back up at me, I kissed her again. Then I concentrated on her beautiful breasts. Her nipples stood to attention and I engulfed one in my mouth, nibbling on it and twirling my tongue around the areola. My hands drifted south, slipping off her white panties. Her 20 year old pussy was oozing her sweet sticky nectar, and I released myself from her tit. And with no ado being in any way furthered, plunged my first two fingers into the tight crevice. I licked at her clit and she released a long moan, clearly wanting something more.

Before long, I was laid on my back on the couch, my trousers and boxer shorts no longer touching my body. Prosper's fragile hands were stroking my erect dick. She quickened the pace, eventually getting to the point where she was pumping my dick up and down. After a considerable amount of precum gathered on the end of my dick, Prosper parted her lips and slathered my dick in her saliva. She was licking and sucking my dick, cleaning every last drop of precum from the tip. I was rapidly nearing orgasm when she slowly lifted her face from my dick and smiled that devilish smile once more. She stood up and climbed onto the couch. One smooth leg either side of my hips. She fell forward and landed with her hands either side of my face, before relaxing her whole body and lowering her shaved pussy onto my rock-hard dick. She used one hand to move the end of my penis along her pussy lips, then sank right the way down until my rod was swallowed up by this dick -hungry angel. Prosper rode my dick to heaven and back, bobbing her pussy up and down along the shaft, her petite ass slapping against my thighs, making the famous sound commonly heard in porn. As I began to reach orgasm, Prosper did something different when she leapt off my dick and teased her rim with the slick member. She was blatantly lubing up her ass.