SEQUEL- CHAPTER 21

PROSPER

PROSPER

I went running in not knowing what I was getting into but I knew I wasn't going to let Christian handle it on his own not at all, once I ran in I was stopped dead in my tracks and what I saw shocked me.

"OH MY GOD" I said

"SURPRISE" they all said I looked at them all and it was my Mom ,my Dad, 2 of my Aunts and 3 cousins. I looked at Christian who smile at me and gave me a wink.

"Gottcha" he said and I went riht to him and hugged him tight then I went to my family hugged, I can't believe their here I'm more than happy my family is here I didn't know they was coming Christian got me good real good I was wiping tears as I hugged them all.

"I can't believe it" I said

"W ell it was this young man here, he called and asked if we could use a vacation and see our grandkids and of course I said yes and here we are" my Dad said and he hugged me again and I looked at Christian who was smiling at me.

"You had me worried about nothing at the restaurant thinking something else was wrong, you liar" I said walking to him hitting his arm.

"Keep your hands to yourself woman" he laughed and I hugged him again pulling him down to me kissing him. "That's the smile I was waiting to see bae" by this time everyone had came in.

"Christine this is my family" I said and she smiled

"I knew he told me a head of time what he had planned" Christine said smiling.

"Tricky tricky.. Mom this is Christine she's Christian's aunt, Tootie his sister and Gonzo his cousin" I said they all hugged.

"Are all these your kids Prosper" my Mom asked

"No, just Joyce and Christian jr" I said pointing them out.

"Joy and Heaven are mine from different relationship when me and Prosper broke up for a little while" he said and my Dad went and started talking to the kids and my Mom looked at Christian.

"Yall broke up for a while huh and you didn't call me" my Mom said and my mouth dropped open is she really flirting with him in front of everyone. I looked at Christian and he was smirking shaking his head and looked at me.

"Mom cut it out" I said and he took my hand and pulled me to him wrapping his arm around the front of me so I was standing in front of him facing her.

"Nawl I got my baby back, but everyone come out back" he said walking us to the back yard where I said there was tables set up food everywhere I looked at him and he kissed my nose. "I love you girl"

"I can't believe you got my family here" I said as everyone went out to go sit down.

"I told you only people who we love will be here and my family is here it's only fair that yours be here too" he said and kissed my cheek. After that we sat down and started to eat and talk and laugh, I made sure my Mom was not sitting close to Christian but she somehow got the seat in front of him, but he kept his body turned towards mine and one arm on the back of the chair. Every so often he would tap my shoulder and whisper in my ear ^ SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN^ which was she would slide her up his leg and when she did it I would say ^MOTHER^ which made her stop but my Dad wasn't doing any better cause he was flirting with Christine. What is going on with my parents.