EQUEL -CHAPTER 36 (EXTRA LONG CHAPTER I THOUGHT IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER)

PROSPER

PROSPER

I woke up that morning just lying in the bed watching tv, I felt hungry and got up went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and left the bathroom and then the room I went all the way downstairs to the kitchen once I walked in there I was met with a big belly Kae drinking juice.

"Morning Queen" Kae said with a smile on her face, being here these weeks wasn't that bad she left me alone and I let her live, yes I said let her live cause if she would have came in my room I would have killed her baby or no baby.

"Morning"I said and walked to the fridge opening it and looked to see what was here to eat. The fridge was full and it was full of almost everything Christian loves to eat.

"You want me to make you some breakfast? I can before I leave for work and dropping Heaven off at daycare" Kae said I looked at her.

"I would like some pancakes and eggs and bacon" I said and she nodded and ushered me out the way and pointed to the table. I walk to it and sat down and Heaven smiled at me. I walked to her. "Hello Heaven" Heaven looked at me and gave me a wave and pushed her lips out to me.

"She wants a kiss, she love kisses" Kae said as she started getting stuff out to make my breakfast.

"Oh okay" I said and leaned down to her and kissed her and she smiled then raised her arms for me to pick her up. I was about to when.

"No ma'am eat first you not getting up until you eat or it's time to go" Kae said not looking over at us and Heaven put her arms down and started back eating and I sat down near her and waited. "She tries to get out of eating all the time. so how have you been sweetheart, I heard what happen and I didn't wanna bother you"

"I'm better now, has Christian been back since he left my room?" I asked

"No haven't seen him since he was here drinking, he told me about you wanting a divorce, it's a shame only married for what 2 months maybe 3 and already calling it quits, one woman trash is another womans gain" Kae said and I saw her look at me and gave me a small smile and I narrowed my eyes at her and she turned her head fast still cooking.

"Yea I said it, I need to call him and see if he's okay at least" I said soon Kae walked over to me putting a plate in front of me.

"Trust me he's fine, a man like that won't be alone for long, I mean you don't want him anymore right?" Kae said and walked over to Heaven and cleaned off her high chair and started to clean the kitchen, I got up and walked to her she jumped when she turned around and saw me standing there so close to her, I grabbed the knife off the counter and backed her up against the wall putting the knife to her neck.

"Don't think I won't kill you, please don't think you can say shit to me and I'll let it roll off my back, cause I won't I'll fuck you up" I said looking at her.