SEQUEL CHAPTER 50 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE LAST CHAPTER)

ROYAL

ROYAL

POW

I aimed the gun to the roof letting off a round a guy fell down, I saw him from the corner of my eye, he was aiming right at me. Shit even at my family funeral I can't have any piece. Just then Tyga came running in and right to me.

"You good I heard a shot" he said and I pointed to the guy.

"Get him out of here, I don't need my kids and my mama seeing that" I said Tyga nodded I stood there looking at the caskets still couldn't believe it at all. After the funeral and the burial we all was back at the house. I was sitting outside smoking a blunt with my closet niggas, those who really had my back those who was my A1s from day one.

"What's the move now?" hood asked

"Live man can't do nothing else but live you know if we don't do it for us we gotta do it for them my nigga" I said and they all nodded with me.

"How do we do that shit?" Tyga asked taking a long swing of my Henny.

"Beats the shit out of me, my nigga fuck if I know just gotta figure it out one step at a time I guess" I said

I don't know what I was going to do but I knew it was going to have to be big and life changing. I needed to get my life and my family's life together and keep it going the right way. I just hope and pray I do it right and keep it going the right way, I can't fail anymore...

 I just hope and pray I do it right and keep it going the right way, I can't fail anymore

PROSPER

As I poured myself a cup of coffee I sighed. It was my 12th anniversary which should have been a happy day, but it hadn't been one I was depressed. My husband is in the Army was deployed to Iraq so I would be spending our anniversary alone and worrying about his safety. I was thinking about going back to bed to sleep away the depressing day because I was home alone.. The kids were all with their grandmother, so I was getting ready to go upstairs to get in the bed when the doorbell rang. I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Prosper" Steve the security said.

"Hey what's up." I said.

"I have some flowers for you ma'am." Steve said.