CHAPTER 7

Royal

Anger. That's all I've felt and all I will ever feel. I enjoy seeing others in pain, it's almost like a drug I've become addicted to.

I sat and watched as some of my guys cleaned Reid's body off of the floor that was in the closet.

Yeah I murdered him, no more like ripped his body in half. I guess Prosper didn't know that was him when she opened the closet door. I smirked to myself just thinking about her.

Her fear is what drew me to her the most, I love it. Sometimes it pisses me off but it's also addicting knowing that I had that power over her.

Most women come in here trying to play as if they aren't scared but not her. That helps even more with my plan. She has to toughen up if she's going to survive here.

That's the only people who are able to thrive, survivors. This scary shit won't cut it especially for what is to come.

I smoked my blunt as I sat back in my chair with my thoughts filling with what I'm about to have her do.

Prosper

I sat on my bed as my thoughts were scattered everywhere. I feared of ever leaving this room, scared of what Royal has planned for me.

I couldn't hardly sleep as that nightmare played over and over in my head. Home was the only place I wanted to be right not; with my mama and daddy and Paul and my two best friends Sydney and Molly.

Though I haven't talked to Molly as much since graduation. She was being real distant and I don't really know why.

Time wasn't even important to me. I've probably been here for like a week, but to me it felt like a month.

I slowly made my way into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth as I studied my face in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and I had a few bags from not getting enough sleep.

I turned the knobs on the shower and set it warm enough then I stripped out of my clothes. I washed my face and body and let my muscles relax under the warm steamy water.

I turned the shower off and I stepped out and grabbed a towel and threw it over my body.

I made my way into the room and dried my body off and put on some lotion and deoterant then I threw on the sweat pants and a t-shirt, since they didn't give me anything else to where.

Then I just laid on the bed closing my eyes trying to get a little sleep until I hear the door knob neing turned and Tyga walks in.

"Ay come on, we got somewhere to be.", he said and waited for me to get up off of the bed.

I followed him out of the door unto the elevator and we headed down into the garage level and the door opened along with my mouth.

It was so many cars down here that it was unbelievable. There were like 5 Escalade trucks, 4 Lamborhginis, 3 Audi's, a Range Rover and like 5 other cars. It was a fucking car dealership down here.

Ty clicked the keys to the black Range and told me to get in the back seat. He got in the front and locked the doors and pressed the child safety lock button, I guess so I couldn'tget out when I felt like.

He started up the car and pressed a button and the garage door opened up and sun instantly hit my eyes. I haven' seen the outside world in like forever.

It was sunny outside and we were in a rich ass neighborhood. He turned right and I looked back and noticed the mansion we were staying in was HUGE!

I turned back in my seat as we left out of the gate and unto the street and i wondered where we were going.