CHAPTER 57

ROYAL

ROYAL

We was finally back at home and it was time to get down to business but first I was sitting in the room holding Joyce she's so cute so of course she looks like me, Prosper was standing next to me with a big smile on her face.

"Okay you held her long enough it's my turn" she whined an I just laughed and handed her to Prosper .

"If I didn't know any better I say you was jealous" I said and she stared laughing.

"I am you don't look at me like you do her." She said and I leaned down and kissed her lips. "I love you"

"I love you too bae" I said the door opened up and Tyga walked in.

"They ready and everyone is outside by the pit" Tyga said an I nodded and he left the room.

"The pit?" she asked rocking Joyce.

"You don't worry about it yall stay here Shany will be up here in a minute to sit with you, so watch some tv or something but stay in here I don't what yall out this room." I said and kissed the both then left the room. Motherfuckers better be ready for this cause I got a lot of shit in store for them and my own fucking in house rat.

"Royal?" she said and I walked back to her and touched her face.

"It'll be okay relax Shany will be here in a minute to help you if you need anything" I said and left the room again catching the elevator to the 1st floor and went out back thru the woods to where everyone in the house was standing around the pit the only people missing was Prosper and Shany. In the pit was 3 guys tied up.

"Their ready" Mijo said handy me a gas can.

"So these motherfuckers thought it was a good idea to come around and shot up the one of my favorite fucking restaurant. Where my queen and 2 other important people was, trying to kill us all well they fucked up" I said and started pour the gasoline in the pit on them. "I don't like being shot at and being shot and to put my queen and my unborn chid in danger is FUCKIG OUT OF THE QUESTION."

"Royal please have mercy" one of the guy begs

"Mercy is given to the weak, mercy is given by God and I'm not God" I said walking around the pit still pouring.

"Please I'll tell you who sent us" the same guy pleaded.

"I know who sent yall and they fucked up too.. so let's see what will you say next I know, Royal please we'll work for you, we'll help you get them back spare us... well fucking no, I don't do turn coats, flaky ass niggas rats I got my own rat in this motherfucker that I don't need any fucking more. SO THIS IS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS TO YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO PUT MY FAMILIES LIFE IN DANGER...MIJO" I say and Mijo walks over an throws a lighted match in the pit and it goes up in flames the 3 guys start screaming.