CHAPTER 12

Prosper

Prosper

I continued to watch Paul as he made his way around the store. I took that time to get the girls and leave. If I stayed any longer all hell would have broke loose.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. "Whoa relax, we have to get back to the house.", Jewel said to me. "Why?", I asked relaxing as my eyes watched Paul exit the store.

"Because we just have to, Royal said so.", she said. I nodded and we made our way to the front of the store where Pearl and Diamond were standing. We chatted as we made our way back to the truck with security walking next to us.

The light skinned one opened our door and we hopped in the truck. "So did Royal call or something?", I asked openly to anyone that could answer my question.

"He called us, and we have to head back to the house.", the other guard said as he started the truck and pulled out of the lot.

*

We pulled up to the house and the truck was parked in the garage. We all went through the door that led to the basement and no one was there. I smacked my lips and turned to everyone else.

"Why did we have to come back if no one is here.", I said irritated. "He wanted us to be here first so we could see the girls their bringing in. "The light skinned guard said.

"May I ask your name?", I asked him. "Call me Dre.", he said. and I nodded my head. We sat there for about 30 minutes and I was becoming impatient. As soon as I was about to get up and head upstairs The huge doors opened up and two trucks came through.

I kept my eyes on the truck as Ty and Keeis and all the guys hopped out and opened the doors and led girls with blindfolds on their faces out.

Not this shit again. I leaned over to Pearl and whispered in her ear. "We really have to watch this? I'm not comfortable doing it.", I said. She nodded her head and turned her attention back to the girls.

"They here?", I heard Royal's deep voice ask and everyone turned to look in the direction where it was coming from. He had on a white t-shirt with some dark jeans and red vans as he stepped out of the elevator.

"Yeah man we got them.", Wiz said as they all started to take the blindfolds off of each of the girls and each one had fear in their eyes.

Royal made his way over to me and kissed my lips causing butterflies to bounce around in my stomach and he then frowned and looked at everyone else.

"Did yall niggas acknowledge yall queen?", he gritted at them. "Hello Queen Prosper.", they all said in unison and turned back to the girls.

He smiled back at me and was about to make his way over to the girls until I grabbed his arm. "Um do I have to watch this? I don't feel comfortable.", I told him.

"Yeah baby, you my queen right?", he asked me. I nodded and he smiled. "Well then that means yes.", he said and headed to each of the girls to inspect them.