CHAPTER 19

Prosper

Prosper

"ROYAL" I scream....... When I notice it was the guy I shot at the club he reached for me and I moved out of the way

"Come here you little bitch Trey got plans for you" he said grabbing at me as I made a run for the stairs

"ROYAL, ROYAL" I scream finally getting to the stairs and he grabbed me by my leg and pulled me I was on my back on the stairs and with my other foot I kicked at him over and over again til I kicked him in his face. Which was a bad move it made him madder and he pulled me hard down the stairs harder hitting my head on the way down and grabbed me by my neck and punched me a few times

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled I started to black out

"HELP HELP ME" I screamed

Royal

Royal

I took off running in side and the niggas was everywhere some one had bust thru the front door and my niggas was fighting I ran to the first guy I saw who wasn't with me and started to fuck him up landing all my punches to his face then I pulled out my gun and shot him and he went limp soon there was gunfire hitting the motherfuckers who broke in. I notice a few of them and they was from Trey's crew this motherfucker brought this shit to my house to my fucking house I ran towards the nigga fighting Tyga but before I could get there I was tackled and punches was hitting my face I put my gun to his side and let off 2 rounds and pushed him off and leaned over and shot him in the face.

"ROYAL, ROYAL" Prosper scream

"SHIT BABY" I yelled and got up and start to run back thru the living room and out the back door when someone swung at me and missed and I punched him twice and shot him and went out back to see someone caring Prosper across the grass I cant let them take my Queen I ran after him.

"Hey" I yelled and he turned towards me both of our guns meet each others faces

"Fuck you pretty boy she belongs to Trey now" he said I eyed him down.

POW POW

His body and Prospers drop to the ground and I looked over my shoulder and I saw Tyga standing on the porch holding his gun and the guy let out a groan in pain and I walked over to him and and started to pistol whip him as Tyga came running.