CHAPTER 6

Prosper

I watched as Royal left out the room and I just laid in the bed thinking about what would happen to me in my future. I began thinking about my family , especially my parents.

I missed them so much and I know they had to be worried sick about me. And Paul, he has to regret making me go to that party but it's not his fault, I was being careless.

I trusted a stranger when I should have kept my guard up and tears ran down my cheeks as I thought of what I would have become. My dreams were to go to Attend Northwestern and then go to Medical School.

Anesthesiologist Jones, that has a nice ring to it. The tears ran down harder as I knew in my mind that I would never be able to achieve that.

My future from here on out was set and I will never be able to accomplish everything I achieved. Mom and Dad will never get grand kids from me, I can't walk across my college graduation stage, I can't see my own nieces and nephews that Paul will have.

These thoughts took over my head as I felt as if I wanted to die. I haven't been outside in days and I was home sick.

"Aye why you always cryin?", I heard a male voice ask and I looked to see Ty standing there in the doorway. I just shook my head and quickly tried to dry my face.

"Naw I already seen them tears. Man you need to toughen up especially around here.", he said with a serious face and then he smirked. That's what ticked me off.

"What do you mean toughen up??! I'm in a fucking whore house and I've seen orgies and I almost got raped! I will never get to do the things I wanted to do with my life; I wanted to be a doctor and you all took that from me!"

"I HATE IT HERE!", I yelled as tears streamed down my face as I made a pool of misery around me. "Imma let all that hollerin shit slide, but you can't go home Paradise, ever. Now clean up and meet me downstairs to eat. It's some clothes for you in Royal's bathroom."

And with that he left out the room with me not wanting to move a muscle. I got up and made my way into Royal's bathroom. It was white and gold and had this shower that was much bigger than mine.

You could fit like ten people in there; I saw some clothes layed on the counter. It was a black bra and pantie set, with a plain red t shirt, and some blue jean shorts.

At least I don't have to wear those ugly sweats any more. I used a clean toothbrush to brush my teeth then I stepped in the shower and quickly washed my face and my body.

There was some deodorant and some cocoa butter in the cabinet so I used that to freshen up. I then slipped on some sock sand I made my way downstairs. I stepped on the elevator and headed to floor two.

As soon as I stepped off the smell of food hit me and my stomach growled. I made my way to the table and a plate was already there and Ty stuffing his face.

"Took you long enough, sit down.", he said. I sat down and waisted no time digging in my food. It was delicious; pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, strawberries, muffins, and orange juice.

It was a feast. I bit into a strawberry and I saw Ty looking at me from the corner of his eye. "What?", I asked with a slight attitude. I don't know why, but I felt comfortable around him.

"First off watch the attitude.", he said sternly making me jump a little. And second of all why did you say this is a whore house?", he asked me. I gave a stale face and took a sip of my drink.

"Because it is; there are orgies and Royal fucking some chick like everyday.", I said. "And some other girls and I were taken against our will so what do you expect me to think?", I said.