Chapter 37

ROYAL

ROYAL

I walked away from Prosper and went out to the back door to the porch and I sat there theses bitches got my mind fucking gone. One is pregnant with my child and the other came back out the blue no fucking warning. I felt bad that I talked to Prosper that way my Queen the woman I love but she wanted answers so I gave them I will not sugar coat shit with her I need her tough I need her to not care to be like me learn how to turn that shit off and on but FUCK what am I going to fucking do here now.

"Mama I can use your help right now" I whispered to myself

"Christian it'll be alright, it's all be alright I promise" my mama said

"Mama please!" I beg closing my eyes

"Christian my baby it'll be alright no one will harm you I promise" my Mom said and I opened my eyes and saw my Dad standing in front of me.

"BOY YOU GOTTA BE A MAN, YOU CAN'T BE SOME FUCKING FAGGOT BOY, WOMAN ARE LIKE PROPERTY TREAT THEM AS SUCH FUCK THEM LEAVE THEM. EVERY WOMAN NEEDS TO BE GIVE A FIRM HAND BOY YOU WANNA BE A MAN DON'T YOU" my Dad yelled

"Yes" I answered

"YOU GOTTA PUT THESE BITCHES IN THERE PLACE REMEMBER THERE'S NO DIFFERNCE BETWEEN HOE AND A UPSCALE WOMAN THEY ALL BITCHES TREAT AS SUCH YOU HEAR ME BOY ALL THE FUCKING SAME" my Dad yelled then I saw him swing back I saw my Mom fall and I got to me feet.

"Mama" I whispered but stop when I meet my Dad's eyes

"YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING BOY, HUH?? ALL WOMAN ARE BITCHES AND WON'T LISTEN UNTIL YOU TRAIN THEM TOO, BREAK THEIR FUCKING SPIRIT BREAK THEM FUCKING DOWN TIL THEIR NOTHING LEFT YOU GOT THAT BOY YOU HEAR ME BREAK THEM THE FUCK DOWN SO NO EMOTION, SHOW NO FUCKING KINDNESS CAUSE THEY'LL PRAY ON THAT GOT IT BOY" my Dad yelled I closed my eyes again and sat there I sat there so long til I heard someone calling my name til I opened my eyes and looked to my left and saw it was Mijo standing there.

"Royal" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?" I said making him step back a few feet I noticed I had my gun in my hand and my other hand my fist was closed tight.

"The girls are here waiting to be checked out" Mijo said

"Ight nigga" I said and we walked back in and right to the elevator and rode it right to the bottom floor and got off and walked in where everyone was and there was 4 girls standing there. I walked in front of them I could give a shit about what was about to happen. "TAKE YOUR SHIT OFF NOW" they started to remove their clothes til they was in their bras and panties I looked them over and walked to the light skin girl and started to feel on her and pulled her to me and kissed.

"I'm not staying for this, I'm not" Prosper said and got up and started for the door.

"THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GOING HUH?" I roared and turned my head towards her.

"I'm not watching this Royal I'm not I thought...." She said but was cut off. I let my father's words ring in my ears ^BREAK THEM THE FUCK DOWN SO NO EMOTION, SHOW NO FUCKING KINDNESS CAUSE THEY'LL PRAY ON THAT^

"YOU DON'T THINK SHIT UNLESS I SAY YOU CAN YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO BREATHE OR WIPE YOUR ASS WITH OUT AN OKAY FROM ME GOT THAT, THE FUCK YOU THINK THIS IS" I roared

"But I thought...." She said but was cut off again when I rushed towards her backing her up against the wall.

"FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, YOU AIN'T SHIT MIJO, KEEIS TAKE ALL PROSPER'S THINGS AND MOVE HER SHIT TO THE FLOOR WITH THE GIRLS YOU WANNA BE QUEEN YOU GOTTA EARN SHIT BACK AND START FROM THE FUCKING BOTTOM...THAT LIGHT SKIN BITCH I WANT HER ASS FIRST" I yelled before walking out the room. ^ALL WOMAN ARE BITCHES AND WON'T LISTEN UNTIL YOU TRAIN THEM TOO, BREAK THEIR FUCKING SPIRIT BREAK THEM FUCKING DOWN TIL THEIR NOTHING LEFT YOU GOT THAT BOY YOU HEAR ME BREAK THEM THE FUCK DOWN^ Yes I got it!!