SEQUEL- CHAPTER 23

PROSPER

PROSPER

2 DAYS LATER

I was sitting on the couch right now it's been 2 Days since Christian left, I still had my wedding dress on, and I was just sitting there crying softly. I had sent him a text yesterday morning when he didn't show up that morning.

Me- R U OK?. After a while I got one back.

Christian- FINE. Well, at least he was alive and all right.

Me-WHERE R U?

He didn't text me back so he won't say. I wondered if he went home. Maybe he went to see the kids, or his aunt, or something.

Me-K. MISS YOU

I waited but he didn't reply back, I sat there waiting for him to show up but he didn't so. I finally got up and went took a shower and sat on the couch waiting for him but nothing. I been waiting 2 days for him but he wasn't here. I did leave the hotel to go get some stuff and I was just hoping that when I got back he would be here but he wasn't so those 2 days I cried myself to sleep. I was now in the living room laying on the couch, not watching tv but yet again crying, I don't know what's going to happen we been married now 3 days and I haven't seen my husband I don't know how much longer I'll be here at the hotel to be honest, I was in my thoughts. I heard the door unlock and then opened I looked at the door and saw Christian walking in he looked at me when I moved on the couch to sit up he turned his head and went walking right up the stairs and right to the room, I got up slowly and started following him up the stairs to the room. Once in the room I looked around and I didn't see him anywhere, I saw the bathroom door was closed and I walked to it and tried to open the door but it was locked. I stood there for a few minutes then I heard the shower turn on and I went ahead and knocked.

"Christian can you unlock the door please." I asked and I stood there for about 10 minutes and I heard the door unlock and I opened it and went in. And I saw he clothes was thrown all over the bathroom floor he was still in his suit when he came back and I picked it up folding them and then I closed the lid on the toilet and I sat there looking at him but he didn't look at me at all. I sat there for a few minutes then finally go up the nerve to say something.

"Hey I wanna say I'm sorry" I said looking at him but he didn't look at me he kept washing up and I got up and walked to the shower opening the glass. "I can join you if you want" I smiled and he turned his head looking at me opened his mouth about to say something, but didn't he just looked at me, his eyes was dark, he turned and washed the soap off his face then looked at me again.

"Nawl, could you leave so, I can wash up in peace please" he said the way he said it was so cold. I closed the shower and turned to leave taking his clothes with me. I put them to the side and I went back downstairs to the living room and laid back down on the couch.