SEQUEL-CHAPTER 38

ROYAL

ROYAL

I stood there and watched as Hood was choking Jewel in the air and Prosper never took her eyes off of me, I walked to them and looked Jewel in the face and smiled.

"I told yall not to do this and you did it anyway? I warned yall whoever does this family dies, but you don't have family so what to do?" I asked and I looked back at Prosper then back at Jewel I smiled again. "Jewel while you was planning your escape did you tell Prosper that it was you who gave me that tape of her and Tyga fucking hmmm?"

"What?" Prosper said looking at Jewel.

"Yea did you tell her that you brought that shit to me right to me the moment I got back hmmm trying to get out of here before Prosper knew shit, how you been trying to be Queen huh, how you wanted her to get killed how this whole time you been plotting against her. Wanting to take her kids from her wanting to be their mother huh did you tell her that?"

"You fucking bitch" she said and I watched Prosper move and try to get to Jewel and I grabbed her before she could and I held her back. "LET ME GO FUCK YOU JEWEL I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY FRIEND"

"Get in the car" I said pushing her in the car and closing the door. "Kill her" I walked around to the driverside and got in and Prosper watched as Hood snapped Jewel's neck and dropped her body.

"Oh My God" she said as the garage opened back up and I drove out. We didn't say nothing the whole ride, I drove for about 45 to 50 minutes when I pulled up to a grey hound station and pulled up near the door and I pulled out my wallet with Prosper watching me and I counted out $3000.00 and put the money in Prosper's hand then I leaned over to her door and opened it.

"Get out, get out" I said and she did and looked at me. And I started to drive off with door still open.

"CHRISTIAN WAIT" she yelled and I stopped the car and she running to the car and looked in at me.

"What?" I said looking straight ahead.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"You wanted to run away and get away so I'm letting you" I said and start to move the car some.

"Wait stop okay" she said and got in and closed the door. "This is your fault and if you wasn't treating me like the help I wouldn't have tried to get away"

"MY FAULT, so its my fucking fault you fucked my best friend right, it's my fault that now my sister has to raise a baby with out the father cause she found out what the fuck yall did. That's al my fault right fuck out of here with that shit Prosper really." I said and started driving off. She folded her arms and sat back and didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry Christian" she said and I felt her touch my arm and I looked at her then the road. Once we got to the private airport I got out first then I help Prosper out.