SEQUEL: CHAPTER 17

PROSPER

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

PROSPER

I sat there and cried I can't do this I can't, I know I can this isn't the life for me I can't do this at all.

"No why are you crying? NO NO NO I don't want sex if that's why your crying" the guy said and I looked up at him.

"You don't?" I asked wiping my eyes.

"No see I'm married and my friends told me about this and they all was coming and well I don't believe in cheating on my wife, so I just wanna talk, I thought they told you, that I just wanted to talk" the guy said handing me a tissue and he sat down on the couch.

"No they didn't tell me anything" I said wiping my eyes.

"Well yea I just wanna talk, I'm Roger" Roger said

"Prosper " I said and he smiled and nodded. The whole night wasn't what I thought was going to happen. Every guy that was in this room with me which was only 3 they wanted to talk no touching or anything we talked about their families one guy told me he was really gay and he was here to make people think he was straight. We was now back at the house and I was in my room. I was in the bathroom and washing my hands and I walked out and there was Royal standing there.

"Had fun?" he asked

"Yes I did, was this your doing? Sending me guys who wanted to talk?" I asked

"Yes it was it could have been worst, you could have been fucking them instead of talking to them you get that" he said

"Yes I do. Are we going to talk or are you going to yell at me and call me stupid somemore" I said

"I am talking to you so. My Dad, my Dad my Mom stuck with my Dad for years years he beat her and was mean to her for no reason he would come home from work drunk and start in on her, kicks, punches, slaps. But she stayed by his side thru all his bullshit and all his bullshit she didn't leave him she loved him and he beat her then killed her. She loved him" he said I heard his voice crack and I looked at him he was now leaning against the door I stared at his face and saw him wipe his tears. ""All the bullshit he did, the pain he caused she still stayed and she still loved him. And I'm my father's son just like him, I hurt the one I love"

"Why are you saying all this? Do you know how you made me feel sitting there with your whores and think I will be okay with that" I said he looked at me.

"No I wanted to see if any of yall was going to grow a fucking backbone, only a true Queen will speak up, fight for her Kingdom. You know me better than anyone, I have a plan for everything I do. And that was it to see what was going to happen." He said

"Do you love me or do you love them? Are you going to just be with me or are you just going to keep them all? Loyalty or HOES?" I asked

"Loyalty, you know I never loved any of them and I never will I love you Prosper" he said and I looked at his eyes I knew he wasn't lying.

DEADLY LOVE (A CHRIS BROWN STORY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें