CHAPTER 32

PROSPER

PROSPER

I had to face reality. I was home now, and I needed to deal with it. I had been through it all now. I've experienced every sort of emotion and pain, but I haven't gained anything. I felt more lost and confused than ever before. Everything happened for a reason, though, right? Things would get better. There was no way they could get any worse, at least.

We both was now sitting on the floor my head was on his chest his arm around me I don't know what he does t me but I love him I just wish he would let me see my Mom I need some more answers I wanna know more I need to know more. I miss my Mom and my Dad so much even more than before.

"Royal" I whispered I felt his hand touch my face softly.

"Christian" he said and I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I need to know more please" I said I felt his arm tighten around me so he knew what I was talking about.

"I brought hoping to give you a better life. My plan was unsuccessful, though. Now, you will be haunted with images of my face for the rest of your life. I am truly sorry you had to see such a horrible sights with me.

"Whether you know it or not, you have changed my life, Prosper. Your presence has made me feel happy for a change my life. It has turned my darkness to light, but I have been selfish. I have ruined you. I am so sorry. I wish that you can recover from all this one day. You must, Prosper, You are intelligent and strong, so I know that you can. I am sorry for frightening you. I should have known you would be sad and wanna speak to your mother again. Your innocence is one of your most flattering features. I don't blame you for sating your wants. I blame myself for not giving a better reason to leave it alone. As I have said it cause I am sorry. Prosper, I love you. I have loved you since the moment I saw you those years ago. My love for you led me to do what I had to fucking to keep you from falling into t wrong hands and protecting you the way you did me. But I harmed your innocence without thought for your well-being. I believed only good could come of it. I am extremely sorry for everything I have done." He said and I looked up at him and I touched his face.

"I'm sorry for calling my Mom Christian" I said I stood up and I watched his six feet tall and muscular frame stand up. I was in his arms the moment he stood. The smell of his cologne made me quiver. He tilted my face up and kissed me roughly, jamming his tongue into my mouth. His big hands roamed over my body, cupping my perky tits, squeezing my ass.

"You're so sexy," he breathed, his deep voice making my knees weak like always.

"Let's go to the room," I whispered back. I closed the door behind them. He sat down on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. And he kissed me the most passionate kiss I have ever felt from him. Something about this kiss felt odd and I knew I didn't like it and I broke the kiss and go up and walked to the window to try to figure out what was wrong with the kiss.