CHAPTER 10

Prosper

Prosper

I sat down in the purple throne as Royal just stood there looking at me, unsure if he wanted say.

"What do you want me to start with first?", he asked me. "Umm the easier one, where do we know each other from?", I asked him. he took in a deep breath and sighed than began to talk.

"It was one fall day after school and I was headed home minding my own business. I began to walk through the park and I could footsteps behind me and chuckles. I was too scared to turn and look so I began to walk faster.",

"As I began to walk faster so did the footsteps. I than began to run and decided to turn back and look and there were about 4 guys following me. They were upperclassmen so of course I was nervous."

"I guess I didn't run fast enough because they caught me and slammed me to the ground. It was this nigga named Trey and his guys."

"They always picked on me, I was a nerd, wore glasses and I was small. They usually just called me names but today it took a different turn.", he said.

"So what does this have to do with me?", I asked him. "That's what I'm about to get to.", he replied. "They slammed my small body to the ground and began to beat me."

"My glasses were smashed and they began to punch and kick me in my side and hurt my ribs bad. Then I heard this male voice after some time come over there and stop them.

"I stayed curled up too afraid to turn over then I felt small hands turn me over and I see...you", he said and I gasped.

I replayed his words in my head and he was person in my dream. "I remembered your face after that day, I believed your were my angel sent from God to keep them from hurting me far worse."

"B-but we were so young, and I didn't even remember that until you said it. How did you remember my face, I sure didn't remember yours.", I replied.

"I've watched you, and continued to watch you since that day. I left the school and I went to another middle school and then I went to high school and dropped out and that is where I was introduced to the streets."

"I always promised I would always watch out for you and if you ever needed my help I would try my hardest to help you. I grew up and became this cold hearted person but I always had a special place for you in my heart.", he said his eyes soft.

"Well can you tell me who..sold me?", I asked him. he nodded his head and continued to talk.

"I run an escort company, and it's the biggest one over here in the Mid-West. Now there are escort companies throughout the world and the ones in the US have meetings every year."

"We get people who come to us and give us people who they want to sell and we pay them for those girls. I was in one of the meetings and...your brother presented your picture to us.", he said.